[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have i done the right choice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
well , i just end my relation with my gf , because she have lot of " close " male friends , and she always invite them at her house or she go to see them , she go to parties and clubs , and she drink ( even she don't get drunk ) , but she always tell me that nothing bad happen and i should trust her more , but i just can't .. it's impossible to trust her while she's not helping me to .

today she just told me that her first kiss was with a Stranger in a party long time ago , and that make me doubt her more and it end up by dumbing her .

specially that i live too far from her right now , but i was planing to move and live with her in couple months.

i'm from a conservative society and i was serious with her in our relation and i wanted a real one that may end up by marrying and building a family in the future , but she's from a very Liberal society and she want us to stay wihout marriage nor having kids because she said she want to be free and the only thing that relate us is LOVE .

i do love her , but i just can't give up my manhood and just being a cuckold , and i also believe that people should change their lives style after getting into a relation ..

have i done the right choice by breaking up with her ?

thanks everyone and sorry for my bad english
>>
>>16734503
her having male friends and going out drinking makes you a cuck? it sounds like she has friends and is having fun. she understands why you're concerned and urged you to trust her. you guys are currently long distance so it's not like she could spend time with you or have you come along to calm your suspicions.

if you're unable to trust her and are constantly worried that she's cheating on you then it wouldn't matter what sort of friends she had or what she did on her free time, your imagination was going to drift there anyway.

maybe she is/was cheating on you. i don't fucking know but neither do you. you have no proof of anything happening.

you being that suspicious and untrusting is going to push pretty much anyone away. no one likes feeling controlled like that. the lack of trust in a relationship is a red flag as well.
>>
>>16734545
i didn't hold her from having friends , but with limits , when she invite a male friend and they are alone at her place or at his place , that's not friendship , at least she should respec our relation and respect me and my feelings
>>
>>16734503

You did the right choice. She was a liar, and clearly didn't care about your feelings.

What, she HAS to go out? No she doesn't. She CHOSE to go out.

If she doesn't care about your feelings, she doesn't care about you.
>>
>>16734560
she told me tha nothing bad happens and i should not judge her till we are together so i can know her friends and so ..

but i just keep being so suspicious
>>
>>16734586

You have to have someone that you can trust, period. You didn't trust her. She didn't do anything to make you trust her.

She kept going out: her choice.

I'm not saying she cheated, though I would guess she did.

The problem is that you DID NOT TRUST HER, and she didn't really care to change that.

If she cared, she would stop going out with male friends. It might or might not be unreasonable, but she isn't right for you.
>>
>>16734556
>that's not friendship
Oh I didnt realize friends were only allowed to hangout in public or in large numbers. Never 1 on 1 interaction with your friends.
Your reasons are stupid and youre trying to make it seem like its her fault when its yours.
Now I agree that you should break up with her. Because youd probably get cheated on. But she hasnt done anything wrong yet so you cant blame her.
Just tell her that you really want to trust her, but you dont want to open yourself up to being cheated on and if you two cant take steps together to protect that then its not going to work.
>>
>>16734607
nigga, you're not finding many girls out there that are just going to cut off all contact with anyone with a penis just to calm down their overprotective and untrusting SO. it doesn't matter how much they care, it's a ridiculous request that becomes a slippery slope of control. those sort of guys will always have trouble holding a relationship with anyone.

should she be inviting guys to her place late at night? fuck no. is he okay to break up with her over that? yes. the dude needs to understand that he's a far bigger problem in this situation than he currently understands though.
>>
>>16734607
you just read my mind , i told her to help me trusting her , but she keep doing the opposite
>>
>>16734628
i did that , and i did every possible try to hold us together , but she said she will never change for me
>>
>>16734630
>because she have lot of " close " male friends , and she always invite them at her house or she go to see them , she go to parties and clubs , and she drink ( even she don't get drunk )

You think this girl is a good match for this guy? She might be doing nothing, but the fact that she made NO EFFORT to calm his fears means she is too selfish.
>>
>>16734630
well , she use to spend the night in their places , and also guys were allowed to spend the night at her place , and her best friends can even sleep with her in the same bed , but she swear that nothing bad happens , and she said that she stoped that after we got together
>>
>>16734650
what could she have done to make you trust her?

any second of the day where you didn't know her whereabouts and who she was with, you were going to assume she was up to something. even if she agreed to those demands, you still wouldn't believe she was being honest.

you're never going to hold a relationship long. eventually you'll realize that you are the issue, not all these "cheating whores" you mysteriously always seem to end up with.
>>
>>16734659
>well , she use to spend the night in their places , and also guys were allowed to spend the night at her place , and her best friends can even sleep with her in the same bed , but she swear that nothing bad happens , and she said that she stoped that after we got together

Hahaha
>>
Well Guys , she use to let her " close " friends to spend the night with her , and even sleep in the same bed , but she eep swear that nothing bad happens , and she have no interest in them .. and she said that she didn't do that after we are together . even so God knows if that's true or not .

i did everything i can to hold us and to build some trust , but she just didn't help me and she said i should come and wintess everything with my eyes ... but even so i just feel uncomfortable
>>
>>16734664
i am the issue when i ask her to be just mine and i don't want to share her , because i give all myself to her ?
>>
>>16734679
You -did- break up with her. You did the right thing. There were no trust and honestly, i would've done the same and even sooner, if i were you. All the situation sounds shady as fuck to me.
>>
>>16734694
it wasn't really an easy dicision to take , and i'm still doubting it ..
>>
>>16734691

It's not going to work out, dude.
1 She has a different lifestyle than you. That's not going to work,.
2 She doesn't give a shit about your feelings. You're feeling jealous, and she is basically saying she doesn't care.

Why the fuck would you be with her? Pick someone else.
>>
>>16734653
Then whats the problem
>>
>>16734713
i knew it from the start , but i saw lot of people make it even they have different religion and different culture and life style , and i thought to give it a shot , and Love is enough to make the right change that can hold us together
>>
>>16734503
I'm curious. Have you ever met this girl in real life? Or was this an online long distance thing?
>>
>>16734741
>, and Love is enough to make the right change that can hold us together

No not really.
>>
>>16734748
no , never met her in real , but i took this relation because i will soon go to live in her country , and it's good to have someone there , at first we start just for language exchange , then it became friendship , then we became sort of addicted

well i said i will be with her soon , so why not ..
>>
>>16734772
Blamo, I knew it.

It sounds like she wasn't taking the relationship as serious as you were. It's unfortunate but perhaps it is best if you guys break up.
>>
>>16734703
For the love of God DON'T doubt you nor go back to it. I know it hurts, we all do. I broke up one month with someone for similar reasons to yours. Yes, i miss the person sometimes. Rocking body, too. But fuck, i can't and won't tolerate situations that deliberadely are opposed onto me to make me feel unsafe/insecure/jealous. There are boundaries, anon, and you outta be with someone who respect yours. She knew that this was coming, trust me, they all do. They all know what they're doing, even if they're retards. We aren't highly complex creatures, us, men. It's easy to understand that well, yes, you can have male friends, but don't fucking make me question the hierarchy of your heart, or if you're being faithful.

A girl once was worried i was going to cheat on her in a party, she was insecure as fuck. Know what i did? I didn't go to the party, watched some movie with her, talked to mates normally by the internet after she went to sleep, and that was it. I was capable of stopping a few habits because i was no longer single, and just like i did, she also did stop a few. That's called being in a relationship.

Don't be a faggot, and let go of even thinking about getting back with the slut. Leave her with her horde of male orbiters, i'm sure she'll get more than enough attention from them. Go improve yourself so you start seeing yourself as a human being deserving of better shit than her. Faggot. Best of luck. And, to be honest, perhaps i'm also saying all of this to myself aswell.
>>
>>16734858
>opposed
imposed*
>>
>>16734858
Bro , you just told me what i needed to hear ( read ) , you are totally right in everything you said , Thanks :)
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.