[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are asperger people dangerous or can they harm others? Because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mg7xjqOb3O1rcisg0o1_1280.jpg (624 KB, 1280x945) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mg7xjqOb3O1rcisg0o1_1280.jpg
624 KB, 1280x945
Are asperger people dangerous or can they harm others? Because there is a weird-shy guy in my school and he is always alone, but smiles at me all the time ( I think he is in love with me?)
This scares me somehow and I have seen alot of movies where such people get crazy when rejected. What should I do?
Report him to other people so he finally stops doing this?! Help
>>
I'm sure It still depends on the person, some just hurt themselves & some are crazy fuckers who hurt others.
>>
>>16719404
Best thing is to call him out on it and shame him. Try laughing when he enters a room or something; just do things that make people aware of how uncomfortable he makes them. Hopefully you'll cause him to lose all his self-esteem and he'll go commit suicide. He probably won't turn into a school shooter since most robots don't have the balls to go that far.
>>
>>16719404
What kind of human shit gets mad at someone just trying to be nice? Not everybody has it so easy, some people just want to make friends but can't because they're socially awkward.

I mean you don't have to lead him on or anything, it's not that bad to reject someone as long as you don't do it in a really public or embarrassing way. Don't talk to others behind his back either, that's so childish and fucked up I don't even.

IF he ever makes a move (he probably won't), calmly and politely tell him that you're not interested and don't be a bitch about it. Real life is not a movie. Also fuck you.
>>
>>16719404
He will probably start a school shooting and you will be his first victim OR he may try to rape you
>>
>>16719416
Nice try to be funny, but this is super serious and I am so afraid of such type of people
>>
I have aspergers, we are not dangerous people we are mostly socially akward and "shy", not really shy but anxious. Dont worry :)
>>
He probably just wants to be your friend, but doesn't know how to approach you.
>>
>guy smiles
>I think he's in loves with me, does he want to kill me and should I report him?
lol
>>
Don't be a bitch to him, he already has issues as it is. Asperger ppl are just like neurotypical people. They both have potential to be dangerous.
>>
This is bait.
>>
>>16719425

Ok that calms me down a little, because I have seen alot of movies about such people and how they end up being murdering everyone just because they got rejected by someone.
Finally this got me scared so much that I started to think about how I may behave nice towards him so nothing will get out of control
>>
>>16719404
You're an idiot.
>>
>>16719436

ok
>>
>>16719445
>I have seen alot of movies about such people

Name some then, because I have never seen a movie that contains someone with aspergers going on a rampage. You are confusing a disorder with a mental illness.
>>
>>16719457
>confusing a disorder with a mental illness.
Same thing, friend.
>>
>someone smiles at me
>I think he is trying to kill me and/or rape me
You should see a psychiatrist, you could be dangerous.
>>
>>16719457

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojxqYFL7ius

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7Wx9Um0NrQ

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRt-cdaqnr0

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCYoroVFTZg
>>
>>16719468

its the way he looks at me, and grins or smiles. Idk this is so weird and I have seen ALOT of things about serial killers and how they have aspergers
>>
>>16719404
As someone with Aspergers, and experience with others of my ilk, yes. Some of us are dangerous.

What you should do is to stop looking at him, which is how I imagine you know he's smilling at him. Your paying attention to him is the very thing that is putting you in danger; desist, and you will be safe.

If you have any jock friends who can rough him up and generally make his life miserable, that would be an idea too, desu senpai.
>>
>>16719460
Aspergers is a neurological disorder, it is not akin to say someone who is bipolar.
>>
>>16719478
You don't have to feel bad for potentially being a paranoid schizo, OP, but get yourself checked out for the safety of yourself and those around you.
>>
How many times are you going to post this thread? I'm starting to wonder if you're trolling cause you posted this yesterday
>>
>>16719474
The only one there is who can even be bordering on being aspergers is Cho, but that isn't even confirmed.

These aren't movies either, serial killers aren't typically people with aspergers, that is psychopathy.
>>
>>16719490
"paranoid schizo"
LOL I am not!!!!! WTF
>>
Lol you think just because someone smiles at you when they see you they're probably in love with you or want to kill you. Go see a therapist or something, I can't imagine living a life being so darn paranoid. Have you ever even consider that just like other human beings he smiles to be nice? When people meet my eye I smile at them as a way of saying hello. Or he likes you, and smiling is all he knows to do. He's probably complimenting you maybe. Just ignore it if youre so scared of the poor guy.
>>
Okay, MEN WITH ASPERGERS ARE NOT YOUR TED BUNDY, YOUR SHELDON, OR YOUR HIDING IN THE CLOSET HOMOSEXUAL!

OH MY GOD xD hahahahahahahahaha.

They are just normal people who do not know how to communicate. Oh my god... Think of how he feels when you talk about him like this.

You are way too over-analytical about high functioning autistics. xD Hahahahahahahaha.

Oh my God... Ladies we are all not one grouped people who wish to deliever harm to others. My God in fact a good amount of us are generous and kind.

It's just that I do not know how those statistics work, but they gave a bad image on our success in relationships and marriage. I mean really? You just have to give perspective lady. xD Hahahahahaha.

I bet he does think you are super hot and want to kindly be your friend too and take it slow with you. Sad thing is that once you do that a lot of other guys will try to replicate him to get to you.

Oh my God xD hahahahaha.
>>
>>16720127
We also are not your potential retard even though we are extraordinarily socially awkward.
>>
>>16720127
And he is so damn shy he doesn't know how to approach you. Or know the proper timing to approach you. So when you turn him down and want him again. Go back to him or he'll try to find some other girl.
>>
"I bet he does think you are super hot" no I am not super hot or well.... alot of people try to talk to me, but then I pretend I like them and stuff but I feel they are fake so I keep pretending everything. So maybe thats why he acts like that because I keep pretending everything lol ok I overreacted a little hah sry for that, I can go sleep now and not worry being murdered by a asperger
>>
>>16719404

If a guy creeps you out, always heed that feeling, it will keep you safe. You have no obligation towards guys, at all, ever. Most guys are harmless, but some aren't, and if you feel unsafe that's a good sign to stay away.

You won't get a lot of sympathy from most guys here because they are that creep who just smiles insanely from a distance and never says anything, then explodes in anger months later because you didn't date them despite how many times they opened the door for you or whatever. Lots of losers here, don't listen to them. If you don't like a guy, let people know, and do whatever you need to do to feel and stay safe.
>>
"You won't get a lot of sympathy from most guys here because they are that creep who just smiles insanely from a distance and never says anything"
Omg, I didnt know.... sounds like him lol

BTW: Thanks for your honest opinion, I really really appreciate it <3 :)! I really need to overthink what to do, because like no one cares at all what is happening to me.
But I try to ask him one time what he wants from me, and if I ever get something creepy I will stay on distance forever.
>>
>>16720178
Yes and a lot of guys are competitive in terms of getting a girlfriend. Remember that too.
>>
Like omg why are some people so weird :x Cant they just be normal like all the other human beings
>>
lol wtf
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.