[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manipulation techniques
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: manipulations2.jpg (112 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
manipulations2.jpg
112 KB, 800x600
What are your best manipulation techniques ? And for which purpose do you use them ?
>>
I think the best way to manipulate someone is by gaining their trust. There is no magical technique you can use on everyone, it's not like that, you need to find what someone values or what you can give them, work towards achieving that in their mind and then trade. Your trade should be mutual, you offer them something, they offer you something.

Don't believe the Machievelli stuff either, that will get you no where in the real world when you have 0 power. It will actually destroy you faster than you can gain. You should instead follow the anti-machievelli advice by Fredrick The Great.
>>
>>16688088
To get girls.
I manipulate her and her friends. Driving a huge rift between them so that I can replace them in her heart. Then ask her out once she has no one left and she'll usually cave from fear of losing me as well.
Technique wise I wait for even the mildest argument and reaffirm her beliefs as much as possible. Snitch on her friends to her as much as possible. Create intentional misunderstanding through omission. Give her terrible advice that will make her feel better but isolate her.
>>
Sure is edgelord in here.
>>
>>16688116
Dude...
>>
>>16688088
Lol, 'manipulation', you faggots can't do shit. Otherwise you wouldn't spend your time on 4chan.
>>
>>16688137
Que?
>>
>>16688137
That's not impressive. He's just a beta trying not to get caught in a web of lies. Women do that to each other all the time, it's called highschool. Real manipulation is beyond you panty sniffing virgins.
>>
>>16688154
I dont see why are you so upset at someone having a girlfriend.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
I try not to manipulate anyone, and I sure as fuck make sure no one manipulates me. So far it's worked pretty well,
>>
>>16688116
This kind of shit only works on weak minded people. Anyone with half a brain is going to figure it out pretty quick.
>>
>>16688324
The effectiveness of manipulating a person is dependent on how well you are able to navigate in a person blind spot. Anyone can be manipulated if the manipulator is good enough. Its not about whether the person has half a brain.
You only think this as an outsider because youd like to think youd notice it. But the truth is you wouldnt.
>>
>>16688320
Manipulation can be pretty useful, for example in school when a student in your group doesn't want to work and could fuck up your grade
>>
>>16688327
Or I have a rational head on my shoulder and would go confront my long time friend over this rather than immediately fly off the handle.
>>
>>16688088
>>16688308

You have to be able to look someone in the eyes, smile, shake their hand, while you lie through your teeth.

You need to be such a good liar that you believe the truth- because if YOU believe it's true - then it's the truth. No sweating, no playing with your hands, no little grin out of one side of your mouth- no rookie tells.

You also sorta kinda have to be either a really terrible person or a woman to do this.

If you have any morality, you'll waver
>>
>>16688343
If you were rational you wouldnt being arguing with your friend.
That mindset you have just leaves you open to being manipulated. Its not hard to appeal to someones rationale
>>
File: 1452699360220.jpg (89 KB, 540x359) Image search: [Google]
1452699360220.jpg
89 KB, 540x359
I make passes at nerdy guys that obviously have no experience with women. After they pay for a few dinners I block their number.
>>
>>16688338

Been in this situation numerous times. The student group is trying to manipulate me, and that ain't happening. I tell them not to fuck up my program, and there will be hell to pay if they don't carry their load. If that doesn't work, i tell the professor that I'm not going to do the work of 5 people, and if he docks me for it, that's bullshit. If reasoning doesn't work, he too will have hell to pay.
>>
>>16688351
Confrontation doesn't mean argument.
Quit trying to manipulate me into getting angry.
>>
>>16688354

why let them off so easy?

you could date them, really get in their and just ruin their lives
>>
>>16688359
>I dont argue with my friends
Being this ignorant.
Keep your defenses down. Only makes the manipulation that much easier.
>>
>>16688379
Now you're just trying too hard.
>>
>>16688386
So you are incapable of addressing valid points.
Doesnt matter to me. Just remember when you get manipulated that I warned you.
>>
>>16688088
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty-Six_Stratagems
ez
>>
Nobody have other technique ?
>>
>>16688088
The only one that I know and its pretty basic is to propose in front of a huge crowd or her family because like 95% of the time she won't say no in front of them just so she could look good. It will backfire later on in your marriage since she probably won't want it.
>>
I use it to hurt a guy I claim to like and found out things about him, because I'm a crazy person, although I rationalize and tell myself it's normal.
>>
>>16688121
Yea, you smell it too? This fedora zippo gasoline smell... This smelly smell...
>>
Ok, I'm here, the master, to end this despute once and for all

DON'T BE A DICK AND DON'T BE A FUCKING LIAR.

Just be a nice, cool guy and chill, don't make life hard for everyone else.

/thread
>>
File: 1428874513833.jpg (133 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1428874513833.jpg
133 KB, 854x859
>>16688088
Fuck. I did not need this kind of thread today.
>>
File: prince.jpg (290 KB, 759x1149) Image search: [Google]
prince.jpg
290 KB, 759x1149
>>16688088
>>
>>16688651
What in this thread is so bad?
>>
>>16688667

It makes people look back on previous bad relationships (or even current relationships that seem odd) and makes them question if they are being manipulated.

This guy is probably going through some shit with some girl and is wondering if he's being played up.

Which he probably is.
>>
>>16688088
just ask women they are the true masters of manipulation because they have been doing it for millions of years to extract resources from men. Men evolved to extract resources from there environment while women evolved to extract resources from men.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.