[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marriage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: girls.jpg (82 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
girls.jpg
82 KB, 768x1024
Im so torn /adv/

To keep it short, I have been dating a girl for almost 3.5 years (with two 6ish month break ups during that time). She just started talking to me again this past week. And we fucked a few times already too (i know, dumb).

Ive never cared so much for someone, and I know how badly she cares for me. She wants to be with me so bad. Half of me wants to get back with her, and I know if I do, I need to be all in and considering marriage within a year or so. The other half of me still wants to live life, go out with friends, meet new girls, and travel.

Im 25 years old, she is 23. The thought of not talking to her again is so hard, and thinking of her with someone else kills me inside. Fuck i just dont know what to do.

Any /adv/ would be awesome.
>>
>>16686541
Question: jobs?education?family life? More background needed
>>
>>16686541
Since you mentioned marriage, if she wants to have kids soon, get the fuck away.
Otherwise, once you marry, there's no reason why you two can travel together.
>>
File: cat.gif (2 MB, 389x415) Image search: [Google]
cat.gif
2 MB, 389x415
>>16686548

Jobs/education: I am college educated and have a good job for a large financial firm, I will be making $100k before 30 years old. She did cosmetology school, and works at a salon. It is a high end so she will probably clear $50k-$60k by the time she is 30.

We both have solid family structure in our lives. Her parents I know have talked about divorce in the past, but they seemed to have worked things out.

She is definitely not as motivated as I am, and a part of me wishes she was. But she still works hard. And i know she would do anything to make things work with me.
>>
>>16686541
It's simple.
Clear your mind as much as you can, then throw the following sentences into the dark of your mind with some space between the 2:
>I will marry her.
>I will see the world.

It's called "hearing your heart". It's much like throwing a pebble into a river to see it make wave.
Your answer is in that wave.
>>
>>16686568
Thanks for the info. Seems like you have your shit locked down pretty well, as does she. You both want different things right now. Hence the apart together apart together crap. You're still young OP. Don't push it right now. That being said, I think 3rd times the charm. If you two split again it's time to invest your attention elsewhere
>>
File: brotip.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
brotip.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
>>16686574
>>16686574

Ive already broke her heart once, and seeing her hurt again would be so hard.

Im so afraid of getting too deep into it with her again, and feeling like Im missing out on going out with friends, meeting (and sleeping with) other girls, and doing whatever the fuck I want. Because if that happens I know I wont be happy and will want it to end, then the pain comes back for both of us.

Maybe I am just being immature. People have told me the desire to fuck other women never really goes away after you get married. So idk.

Im also afraid I am never gonna find a girl who cares about me as much as this girl does.
>>
>>16686600
First, nice double dubs.
Second, is all that your heart saying?
Because, I shit you not, the answer really is in there. You can feel what you reaaaally want and you'll know what to do from there.
>>
>>16686574
>>16686593
>>16686627

Not that this is a huge deal, but she is the best sex I have ever had. I have slept with 15 girls in my life and she is by far the best.

Based on my last few posts, it probably makes me sound like Im some frat bro horn dog. But I just wanted to throw that detail out there as well. Maybe thats subconsciously playing into this.
>>
>>16686656
It could, but you can always shut off your dick for an instant to think properly.
>>
Either way its seems like its such a hard decision.

And the more I talk to her now, the harder it is to end it if I so decide. So its like im on a time frame
>>
Idk if it's my insecurities talking, but how good is it in a relationship if you had 2 6ish months break to consider something serious with?
>>
>>16686600

Its kind of immature of you yeah...

You want to sleep with other girls which is fine and normal. You want to be with her as your partner and love her and want her in your life, but you want to have open relationship privileges. The thing is the thought of her enjoying going out with other guys and girls and fucking guys for her own pleasure makes you cringe.

You want her to be exclusive to you but you want to not be exclusive. It is selfish and immature. It is also not fair.

Come to grips with being exclusive and committed to her and her alone, or come to grips with her enjoying many dicks cumming inside of her.

Your choice but pick one and stop torturing the poor girl.
>>
Don't marry this much drama.
>>
>>16686787
Holy fuck, I've been with a guy just like you. You're a peice of shit. Either fully commit or cut contact for good.
>>
>>16686541
She's got you where she wants. She breaks up to fuck around while you cuck and you come back. Do by all means fuck her, but only if you can not fall in love. That girl's toxic.

This is the best advice you will get
>>
seems like you have a thing going on.

You should try to take it slow, you could try to do all those things except meet new girls with her.
Isn't that enough?
>>
>>16686656
If the se is fantastic then why the fuck would you want to fuck other women. People like you are so stupid. You'd rather waste your youth on a sea of pointless pussy and let the woman you love go? Fuck off and go fuck those ho's. It's worse with you because you ACTUALLY have the experience of having fucked a bunch of chicks. I have some sympathy for the guys who find themselves in a super serious relationship with the first girl they slept with, but you know what you're doing and you still have this idea like worthless whores are going to be better than building a live with a woman who you love who puts out and earns money.
Do her a favor and leave her forever.
I get that you don't want to have any regrets, but you've already had a lot of strange, and you can travel once you're married as long as you wait to have kids, I did.
You're meant to be single until you die. Go do that.
>>
>>16686923
It takes two to tango.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.