[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1452805973013.jpg (364 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1452805973013.jpg
364 KB, 1080x1920
I am currently on a deck chair locked outside my house.

All windows are locked and the front door is locked with a deadbolt. Any ideas, /adv/?
>>
>>16685690

locksmith? unless someone is coming to let you in at some point today, you gotta make the choice. they can be pricey. mine did it for like 60 bucks.

if you have someone who can let you in later, contact them and see if they can help you now. if not go to see a friend or something.
>>
I don't have a cell phone and I have zero cash atm
>>
>>16685700

in regards to what? going elsewhere or getting a locksmith?

in regards to a locksmith just knock on neighbors doors til someone answers

>BUT THAT WOULD BE REALLY AWKWARD AND BENEATH ME

then go start a new life somewhere else cuz ur not getting back inside.

just ask a neighbor if you can call a locksmith, they will generally be like 'sure no problem' and pull up some options for you. call and they will arrive

>BUT I HAVE NO MONEY

you have money inside, or at least a card or checkbook right? locksmiths are used to this, it happens all the fucking time, they dont expect you to have your wallet if you dont have your keys. simply pay him after he gets you in.

in regards to going elsewhere, simply go there. if they are wtihin walking distance. otherwise just go to the local park or something and hang out til you know your roommates / parents will return.

you clearly have access to internet so im betting you have have your phone on you tho.
>>
My neighbors are really fucking shady and I don't have any money because I'm 16. Oh and btw I'm on an iPad.
>>
>>16685756
Then you are under age, please leave and wait for quietly for your parents to arrive.
>>
Hilarious. Do you have any actual advice, or are you just here to be an asshole?
>>
File: Bump Keys.jpg (1 MB, 2656x1494) Image search: [Google]
Bump Keys.jpg
1 MB, 2656x1494
That's why you have bump keys on you just in case.

INB4 - it's illegal

http://toool.us/laws.html

It's legal is most states
>>
no one help him, im inside OP's house and I need more time to find his valuables.

OP, you do have valuables don't you?
>>
Just chill until someone comes home since every option we give you you find a problem with it.
>>
Knock on other peoples doors or try to pick the lock if you have a backdoor you can hop the fence.
>>
>>16685781
OP would just forget them.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.