[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick up artists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
Are pick up artist legit ?Im talking about SImple pickup and Real Social Dynamics. Is it worth to dig in these things ?
>>
They definitely have some good advice, but you have to have so much free time to do that shit.
>>
Don't dig into anything. Life is too short for that. Give stuff 10 minutes and see what you can do with it.
>>
>>16680702
Yeah, incredible good advice, I suggest you pirate it and then buy a subscription just to confront yourself. Even then if you're clever enough you can understand the various techniques they're using in their Youtube videos and you'll be good.
I'm talking from experience and it really worked on my sense of self worth and you'll feel goddamn better as a whole, not just on pickup.

>>16680886
>but you have to have so much free time to do that shit.
The time in between everything is enough, trust me.
>>
>>16680702
Very good concepts in general, but DONT believe things that gets too specific. That's where most people fucked up. Negging for example

Work mostly on your inner game, love yourself first. and don't become a social robot.
>>
Where i can find it free ? Thanks for the answers guys
>>
>>16680943
I'm sorry lad, you need to be looking for it by yourself. Think of it as part of the work.
>>
>>16680943
Google styles "30 day challenge rules of the game PDF"

I'd do it for you, but posting on mobile. It's very good challenges. Some are odd, but they serve their purpose. Call a random number, say you thought they were someone else but still try to get a movie recommendation from them. The lesson of subtly redirecting conversations to what you want
>>
>>16680702
Check out /r/seduction
As other said, yes it works. But mostly only the general aspects, details are non important and is not going to work for you.
Google: escalation ladder, made by some guy. Learn how to turn women on by touching them, also works great with same sex for improving friendships etc.
Focus on the general aspects that will improve your general abilities in talking with the opposite sex confidently. Learn to be sexual confidently.
Don't focus on specifics, don't be an asshole, be nice, but don't let them take advantage of you and be forward and open about what you want. You want the girl and a sexual relationship, don't hide it, show it (just not to much) through body language.
>>
Im subscribed to Simple pickup.
They gave me confidence, nothing else. I didn't use their tips, their tricks to get women. But they made me realise that I just need to man up around women and it helped.
>>
There are some basic concepts that are worth learning but overall it's about attitude more than it's about specific technique.

Don't ever pay for pickup advice.
>>
>>16680702
It's worth a shot for guys who have the motivation and want to hack it.

I personally think it's all much harder than it needs to be. I have too much going on in my life to have a relationship, and I'm not attractive enough for girls to really want to date me/get to know me as more than a friend. No amount of manning up or being confident is going to make women not reject somebody they aren't attracted to.
>>
>>16681109
>and I'm not attractive enough for girls to really want to date me/get to know me as more than a friend. No amount of manning up or being confident is going to make women not reject somebody they aren't attracted to.
The whole point of Project GO is that you don't really need to be attractive to pick up girls. anything you can come up with is an excuse.
>>
>>16681109
Sorry mate, you're wrong. Appearance isn't the deciding factor for women as it is for men. You don't have to be this "perfect alpha male" with a 6 pack and 6'6" and a 8" penis. That's not what matters to women in the long run. Confidence and honesty with oneself and others is a huge turn on for a lot of girls. Also, desire intimacy and not sex from them, and show that. They'll definitely check you out more.
>>
>>16682229
Some women care a lot looks. I didn't want to believe it either but it's the truth. They also care about outward personality characteristics, and while I have had moments where I think "hey she might be interested" it never lasts because something always comes up; usually it's a guy with a stronger frame (outward personality) than me.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 200x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 200x310
You want to read something that has actual "pick up" advice? Advice that will not only help you pick up women but also help you in life more than any other book?

Read Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends And Influence People"

It was written in 1936 and is literally the first book ever written on networking and making friends with people. Once you read it you will realize that all "pick up artists", self help books, and life coaches just rewrite what was written in this book.

I read it at least once a year.

Nothing will help you more than this book.

Or don't and keep getting advice from douche bags who do magic. I don't care.
>>
>>16680702
i got into the whole pick-up scene for a while, and this is my opinion.

In the beginning, it was very helpful in building confidence, and feel better about myself. The techniques used can work, but don't work as often as they say. Overall, it made me more sociable.

The bad part. Your validity, and self-worth becomes based on how many women you can pick-up, or numbers you can get, or the hotness of the women you have sex with. It really ruins your ability to have meaningful relationships with women. And honestly, it is very cringe to me now. I think there is a way to get the benefits from it, without the negatives.
>>
>>16682673
Great book.
Lots of people dismiss it because its too simple.
Yet it amaze me how people are so clueless about the basic of social interaction.
>>
>>16682439
>Some women care a lot looks. I didn't want to believe it either but it's the truth. They also care about outward personality characteristics, and while I have had moments where I think "hey she might be interested" it never lasts because something always comes up; usually it's a guy with a stronger frame (outward personality) than me.
You just answered yourself. Some women do that, others don't. Keep looking, you wouldn't want to be with a woman that cares only about the things you've listed.
>>
>>16680702
Book on how to pick up girls are as old as time it self.
Do they work, I don't know.
Are they targeted at the insecurity of small group with the intention of making that group part with money, yes very much so.

I view them as the same as get rich book.
>>
>>16680702

If you're talking about those hacks who go around insulting girls on youtube to get phone numbers then no. It depends. Girls everywhere are different. In my experience Cali girls are used to being approached way more than women elsewhere.

They could work but the trick is to have a good self esteem and not being a coward when it comes to talking to women.
>>
>>16680936
Thanks tyler, you lurk often?
>>
File: 1306940502991.gif (2 MB, 295x216) Image search: [Google]
1306940502991.gif
2 MB, 295x216
So, anons, how many girls have you fucked?

Is it worth it? I don't see the appeal of fucking a whole pack of broads. What's the value in that?
>>
>>16684525
It feels good, tho desu, having a gf is better
>>
>>16684527
So you do agree that one stable and consistant partner is better than whoring around?
>>
>>16684531
Not him but yeah. Sex is 10 times better. You can never underestimate intimacy with a person you actually love.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.