[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Friend breaks up with boyfriend. >2 months later she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 869x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 869x322
>Friend breaks up with boyfriend.
>2 months later she starts coming on to several guys, me being one of the more serious ones
>texts me about how I'm the only one that understands her
>"idc I'll never sleep if it means I can talk to you, you're worth everything."
>feels good even tho I know theres a possibility its fluff
>do this for a two weeks.
>literally says stuff like this for two weeks straight, video chats me everynight
>she initializes all of this
>go watch star wars with her
>shes grabbing my upper thigh during the entire movie.
>two days after movie she says that her feelings faded
>wtf
>and she doesnt want a boyfriend because she wants to focus on her best friend that she pushed out of her life because her ex didnt like her
>literally hurt but decide to be friends anyway
>ask her to senior prom
>"Nah my best friend wanted to ask you sister code I hope you understand"
>turns out her best friend did want to ask me
>find out real reason that flirt girl didnt want to go with me was because she wanted to ask another dude
>mad because she said previously she would say yes to any guy that asked her to prom
>question her about this quite obviously angrily
>she starts saying that I dont care about her happiness
>says im possessive and selfish
>says that I'm at fault here

Ok I'm beta af and I dont know what the fuck I'm doing. I honestly think I'm not at fault here but I might just be biased towards my own actions. I need someone to tell me why I'm wrong because I cant wrapmmy head around it. Best friend agrees with me but I cant take her word for it cause I think shes just sucking up to me cause she likes me. Is there a reason I shouldnt think that she led me on? She did lead me on am I wrong? Am I actually retarded? I can only really think I'm at fault for losing my temper but I dont know. If any more info is needed I'll try to provide some context
>>
Yes lead you on hard but she sounds retarded so pursue someone more normal and close the book on her.
>>
>>16680055
Probably this. You were just one of the many rebound guys. Its her fault move on and dont fuck crazies
>>
>>16680046
Her best friend likes you. She cant date you anymore. They probably had a talk about guys they liked and she agreed to give you up to her best friend.
That being said tell her its cool. Tell her you feel used and abused as an emotional tampon. Let her know that its your fault and you understand that when she was down, you enabled her to squeeze dry as a replacement. That you wont do it again.
Then stop looking to her for attention. Hang out with the girl who likes you. If the friend wants to hang treat her as you would the friend of a friend. Dont give her special attention.
This is not just about relationships, its a life lesson. Tunnel vision is what makes people miss out on amazing opportunities. You really want this girl but what if you taste change and you like the type of girl sitting beside you. Dont fawn over manipulative people. Nothings worse than watching someone chase someone whos no good for them.
>>
>>16680076
You're probably right. Her best friend has liked me since last year and I turned her down. I thought and still think that I could never be attracted to her even tho I think shes pretty amazing. I honestly missed out on a lot just because I was focusing all my attention on one person.
>>
>>16680046
She sounds crazy just drop her and move on. Your a senior focus on getting tf out of there, high shool relationships dont last long.
>>
That is one big Beverly you got there OP.
>>
>>16680046
>Ok I'm beta af and I dont know what the fuck I'm doing
>>16680046
>>go watch star wars with her
In what world is taking a girl to see star wars going to be a good idea?

on a serious note:
>>16680046
>>literally says stuff like this for two weeks straight
>>16680046
>>shes grabbing my upper thigh during the entire movie

You have proven to her just how beta you are.
Even when she is literally an inch away from your cock, you still cant gather up the courage to kiss her.
So in her mind you are a weak person who will never go anything he really wants, or you are simply not interested in her other than being friends...

And just so you know it, this ship has sailed, no point in trying to make it work with this girl.
Just know that the next time you need to actually get your head out of your ass and actually make a move so the girl knows you are sexually active and interested in her.
>>
>>16680087
Go after the best friend. What the fuck you waiting for? Get of 4chan and give her a call.
>>
>>16680046
You fucked up for being so gullible. You fell for it, bad. The moment you caught heavy feels, you fucked up. Bad.

Here's a thumb rule : The moment she breaks up with her nigger, you must start hitting on her within the first week. No sissy bullshit like, "you're my fucking everything." I mean sexual bullshit. You're obviously young and that's what bitches want. Don't be a cuck next time and be a man about it.
>>
>>16680902
>In what world is taking a girl to see star wars going to be a good idea?
In my defense she literally grew up on star wars. Literally thats the only "nerdy" thing about her. Other than that shes a class A outgoing fuck girl.

And yeah I really didnt make any moves other then I grabbed her thigh once as well. And then I thought I shouldnt be doing that. Proves how beta my thinking actually is.

>>16680910
But I ain't interested in her. Like I literallg see her as a dude bro friend.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.