[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Summary-I want to be interested in girls but their personalities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Summary-I want to be interested in girls but their personalities suck.

Details-I know that the above is a bit rude but this is not b8

I've avoided girls and relationships for a while now cus a Underaged relationship can only be so serrious.

Now im 18 im thinking of being in a romantic relationship but so many girl have horridly bad personalitys with princess complexes acting like a child with no common sense.

Is there a specific country or place where you can find a female with a strong decisive personality or and some intelect.

The best personality I have found in girls are a few but not all bisexual girls
>>
no.

now go your own way my son
>>
>>16670056

If the only women you spend time with have bad personalities, the common denominator is you.
Not all women have bad personalities, but all the ones YOU know do - who does that make the issue?
I guarantee you're probably just as big of a pile of shit as they are and I glean this from the way you put the blame on the women around you + look for a magical escape to a new place where all the women are supposed to be better

protip: There are shitty people all over the world, so no there is no "specific country or place" where the women are somehow better. The upside to this is that there are also wonderful people all over the world, including where you are. However you have to actually have a good personality to attract them
>>
>>16670056

Most people are boring as fuck, not just women.
>>
>>16670093
I dunno, you're probably right about him, but there's also a nugget of truth in what he said. Most women I've encounterd have been unpleasant. Not bad people, per say, just...unpleasant. I wouldn't want to spend much time around most of them.
>>
>>16670093
Well actully on a distand island i believe off of Madagascar or somewhere else the females pursue their sexual partners as much as the men, because in that society thoes woman have no training to make them believe that man should do all the work and they are pricncesses

So yes woman from other countrys act differently
>>
>>16670127
Most guys I've met were unpleasant, most girls I met were unpleasant as well.
People suck. Gender doesn't matter.
>>
I would take you more seriously and give you an actual response if you didn't have the english skills of a 3rd grader.

You're in no place to judge, shit-for-brains.
>>
>>16670127
I've met more girls I'd talk to than guys. Clearly anecdotal evidence means shit, but there really isn't any reason why one gender should be more 'unpleasant' than the other.
>>
>>16670217

And I guaran-fucking-tee you they have women who you all would simper and complain about too.

>>16670235
Fucking this. People like OP put the onus on women because that's their intended target and they fail at procuring them. So instead of getting what they need out of a relationships by making themselves a better candidate, he sits around and blames everyone else for his shortcomings.

If you have a shit personality, you attract shit people. If you have a great personality, you attract great people and shit people and you're given the right to sort through them and associate with whom pleases you most
>>
>>16670253
>If you have a shit personality, you attract shit people. If you have a great personality, you attract great people and shit people and you're given the right to sort through them and associate with whom pleases you most

This is so true.
>>
>>16670056
>all women have bad personalities

and all people who deal in extremes are sith.
>>
>>16670244
Someone's an anal cunt
>>
>>16670056
Dude chicks like the ones you want exist but are rare. I literally had to move to Central America before I found a girl like that. Missionary girls are incredibly down to earth.
>>
>>16670235
Daily RP reminder - the gender that is allowed to get away with sketchy behavior with less consequence is likely to engage in sketchy behavior. #WasteHisTime2016 anyone? Not to be a hater but there's a problem with the way women are acting today and we need to keep having these discussions.
>>
>>16670056
No. Women are universally spoiled, manipulative and childish. Some are hot enough to make up for it and some have other upsides, but they pretty much all have at least some of those negatives.
>>
Bitches make me sick

If it has a cunt its a cunt, I have on several occasions physically pulled my hair out of my head in sheer frustration. I'm at my wits end with my relationship right now, I work she doesn't just stays at home all day doing light chores, searching for jobs and who the fuck else knows for the past 5 months.

Always has a problem or something to complain about, when I get home, I'm at the point where I will do as much as I can just to escape her constant bull shit whining and complaing so ill still help with the chores (fuck all in retrospect but she makes it out to be a mountain of work) and she will have a bitch fit if I don't do it how she wants e.g

I want to use pegs to hang MY clothes out, flips out because her system she uses a clothes hanger.

I do the dishes, complains I don't do it good enough like her. AFTER I just finished work, brought the ingredients, cooked a meal for us and I'm doing the mother fucking dishes. I wanted to smash a fucking plate over her useless head that day

Another time after work I came home cooked dinner and she pitched a fit because I used our female roommates potato peeler by accident

She acts like she has done me a huge favour by washing some of my clothes after I have worked a whole day. she negates my workday by saying "i would rather work then do chores, I wish we could swap"

Tell me honestly would you rather sit in traffic get to work, work all day then signing traffic onbthe way back or do a load of laundry ? Fucking cunts make me sick the sheer audacity to then complain to me about shit she should have been doing with out whining.

1 of 2
>>
All jokes aside how many cunts openly brag that they "can't cook"? Its the same as a male Bragging he has no job. All I want is food sex and smiles but apparently its too hard for the modern independent woman. The constant stream of complaining and creating problems is killing me, the constant need to be told "no honey your not fat yes your beautiful" is giving me a tumor.

Its seems like if they aren't complaining or creating some trivial peice of drama in their heads then they feel like they aren't moving the needle on life. I have become irreversibly jaded, my experiences have left me with a disdain for women and I finally understand why they get beat up by other men. I never hit my girl but I understand why others do, and she has on a few occasions struck me the stupid cunt

I realized this at 25 you are 18 and well ahead of me, I had a naive Walt Disney upbringing and had the best of intentions and wanted to give my girl everything and make her dreams come true, but the more I gave the more entitled she grew. The Disney movies ended with happy ever after but its horse shit, they just have a wrap there before the "princess" turns into an insufferable cunt

good luck don't get married dont take bitches shit and don't believe them when they say "tee hee I'm not like those other girls, they are all silly"

They are all the same at their core, whining needy bitchy parasites that will drain your soul, wallet and time

2of 2
>>
File: 2016-01-10-17-55-56--669485127.jpg (5 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-10-17-55-56--669485127.jpg
5 KB, 228x221
>>16670843
>central america

Now we are getting somewhere
>>
>>16671140
>>16671156
You need to full up a thread somewhere else
>>
>>16671140
My poor little sweet tart. Do you want me to play a song for you with my tiny violin? Hmm? Would that make you feel nice and content? (I feed off of anguish.)
>>
>>16671172

Originally I wanted to throw in my 2 cents but it just kept growing, I like the females I despise kept droning on and whining. Have I become what I hate ?

I don't wanna make a thread, just wanted to share my horror story and praise him for waking up early
>>
>>16670235
You understand my plight. I hate humans in general, no discrimination needed.
>>
>>16671203
I don't want jack shit from any of you, just enjoy the read
>>
>>16671210
He needs to wake up to both sides of the spectrum . Let's just say (in a virtual reality off into the distance) that if op were gay, he'd probably have the same issue. If OP was a heterosexual woman he'd probably understand the reverse.

Don't simply wake up to the horrors of femininity, wake up to the horrors of humanity. It'll brighten your day. :D
>>
>>16671223
I know, I'm simply being an asshat :P
>>
>>16671237
<3
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.