[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel emotionally unsatisfied and hollow in my relationship.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
I feel emotionally unsatisfied and hollow in my relationship. The way she acts is depressing to me. As a result, this makes me jealous and insecure.

I don't want to break up. What are the options?
>>
How does she act?
>>
Literally all of your options

>do nothing, continue feeling this way
>talk to her, she remedies the behavior
>talk to her, she doesn't remedy behavior, you're back to square one
>break up
>>
>>16669524
She's an emotional rock. I think she purposely enjoys being bitchy and cold to everyone, me included. She asks me not to say I love her or show any affection, but let her do it. She doesn't hold my hand or initiate physical contact anymore. The last time we were alone, just the two of us, and I managed to kiss her was december 23rd, and she asked me to stop because she was nauseous or something. She's also a virgin at 17 (I'm 19) who is averted to sex and keeps teasing me with the promise of doing stuff on dates that never arrive.

I met her parents and her brother today, took them all out to eat, paid everything, they all loved me. First time I saw her since december. Her father, who is a very rigid man, liked me very much. Her brother started calling me "brother" and wouldn't leave my side. It would've been a complete emotional victory, except she didn't speak a word during the entire thing, had earphones on, didn't even hold my hand once and dissed two opportunities to be alone with me with the excuse that it was "a test" from her parents. I feel like she just didn't want to.

So I'm cut off on the emotional side, I'm cut off on the sexual side and I'm cut off on just the presence side. I don't know what's left.
>>
Break up. She might change. Or not.
>>
>>16669523
I think you should ask her what this relationship is for her, because she doesn't seem to be making much of an effort to be with you. That's just not fair and I think you two really should have a talk about it.

Do you think you would break up with her over this?
>>
She's immature for her age. Chances are she wont change her attitude for years to come. Either you bring your concerns to her attention or you continue living the way you do. She will suck the life right out of you. If you need to break up, it'll be for the best. Don't waste your time with some one that doesnt want to be with you. One sided relationships don't work out, and are unhealthy. You're still in your prime, use it well.
>>
>>16669566
it sounds like she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you, she just wants to be able to say she has a boyfriend and you're the only doormat willing to put up with that.
>>
>>16669589
If I felt like it would never change, yes. She once told me when we started dating that I should wait and be patient with her, and over time she'd "blossom" and love me very much. I feel like I'm holding onto a promisse that will never happen because there is absolutely no effort at all on her part to make it happen. Two of the last three times we went out it took me getting mad and rethinking to entire relationship for her to arrange something. Eventually I feel like I'll tire of holding her at gunpoint in order to see something happen.

The date set was 4pm today, I woke up 8am to prepare myself because I know how much time it takes for me to do everything and I wanted to be the absolute best I could with her parents. I got there like two hours earlier and started setting myself up. I felt dead inside by the end of it not because of them, but her. Then her parents said they wanted to know me better before we resume going out again, and now I have to wait until the next weekend to go to her house, where again nothing will happen because the entire family'll be there. Then when we were leaving I said

>I'm just tired. Wanted to sit down somewhere and just be alone with you. Probably only in like two weeks though.

To which she replied

>Or maybe three. Or four, or five...

Just...
>>
>>16669631
When does she turn 18?
>>
>>16669769
In a year. Her birthday is early january.
>>
One bump before sleep.
>>
sex and violence.
>>
She's playing with you and is a sadistic about it it seems. I don't get why you dated her in the first place, I don't even get how some people can get away with this kind of behavior.
You're obviously a beta orbiter to her who provides her with what she wants. She doesn't love you but you probably already know it, your thread is useless since you already know what you have to do but don't want to do it.
>>
>>16669566
She sounds too immature for a serious relationship. You sound like a decent guy though, so it's not you.
>>
File: 46.jpg (29 KB, 640x602) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
29 KB, 640x602
12 year olders... am i right man..
wait until she turns 13.. it gets worst brah.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.