[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FAT HATE KEEPS GROWING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: asd_o_96534.jpg (98 KB, 386x1111) Image search: [Google]
asd_o_96534.jpg
98 KB, 386x1111
my former relationship with my obese ex makes me seriously feel disgruntled at fat people, more specifically fat people with his kind of "lazy" personality.

i'm trying to cope with this hatred, but it's not easy because now when i see fat people, there's a small to big wave of disgust that sometimes overcomes me. i used to not give a fuck; people gain weight for various reasons.

i'm mostly hating on this ex and obesity because he had time AND money but was such a loser about life that he dragged his feet with his life, and didn't improve himself in any way. doesn't matter how much advice he was given by others over five years; he'd have a small spark of inspiration and it would disappear in a matter of days to weeks.

it's a very common problem with other obese folks who are on the path to lose weight; doesn't make me hate him less because he has so much fucking time and money!!

how can i cope with the FAT HATE? what would you call this?

fortunately i'm not obese myself, nor overweight in any way, but i have gained some weight here and there, and can tell how it can impact your movements and entire mental state. it's so hard to understand how some people can live this way!! i need guidance to understand
>>
They are simply lazy. They shut out others and even their perception to escape their emotional issues by eating. Don't hate them, feel sorry for them. They are destroying themselves. It's like alcoholism or smoking.
Become lean and mean, and get a bf who is similar.
>>
I know one obese man who has a family and is pretty great in general. Worked as a college counselor before retiring so he had solid enough social skills and was fairly wise about education in general. Had pretty good conversations with him about such stuff. Also knew one obese kid in high school who was very friendly and friends with loads of people. Was also rather comfortable with his weight. Never complained about wanting to be skinnier. I guess what I am saying is that not all fat folk are evil. Saying otherwise is like saying every one from Mississippi is a racist hick.
>>
>>16668082

Fat dudes are a hit or miss. Guys have training that helps them deal with their looks by developing alternate ways of being attractive- money, intelligence, humor, and overall confidence.

But yes, there is laziness associated with fat people. Also, to empathize, there is the fear of being up to a challenge. Many people have this fear, fatties just associate it with dieting/exercise and lifestyle change. Going from fat to fit is like a broke person working to become rich. It happens all the time, it just takes tremendous effort that people need to pry out of themselves.
>>
>>16668082

Fat people like Nazis and Commies deserve to be hated.
>>
>>16668107
oh yeah, for sure, i don't think all fat people are evil. i'd never describe them as evil; i reserve that word for people that are consciously hating or looking to cause pain onto others.

the fat hate has more to do with my thought that the fatties may not understand the benefits of being less-fat, and not pursuing that lifestyle makes you a loser.
>>
>>16668082
Unlike your skin tone or gender, you can actually actively change this. I agree, it takes a lot to begin and see relevant changes, but the main limiting factor is you, yourself and your will. Although it might not be enough at first, progresive changes in your eating habits (and extra regularity in them) will make relevant changes.
>>
>>16668082
by simply not giving a fuck
>>
Doesn't sound like you hate fat people to me. Sounds like your just not "attracted" to them, and I mean that in more then just a sexual way hint the quotes. It sounds like you hate your ex, and it is in part because of the habits he had that are common among fatties. You don't have to be attracted to fat people, and you have real reasons to not be, gained from first hand experience. You don't see them as evil, you just don't want to deal with them. Yep, it's a little bit bigoted but as long as you don't believe they should all die/not have rights or can't be around them while being civil its not a big deal.
>>
>>16668107
>Saying otherwise is like saying every one from Mississippi is a racist hick.
so, not true, but its unlikely you'll ever meet one who isin't
>>
do you mean even slightly chubby people or actually very fat/obese?
>>
>>16668468
slightly chubby people don't bother me too much, unless they're wearing clothes that fit them too tightly, i.e. exposing their fat rolls like a popped can of pillsbury biscuits.
>>
File: obesity-and-sex.jpg (22 KB, 297x334) Image search: [Google]
obesity-and-sex.jpg
22 KB, 297x334
>>16668409
you're right, i do hate my ex. i wish not to hate him or fat people tangentially, but he's such a loser with resources at his hand, and it pisses me off, much like anyone who has these options and decides not to help themselves with their problems.

why?!?! i guess the other anon who mentioned this condition to be like alcoholism is right. it completely affects the brain.

as far as attraction goes, yes, by experience, i'm no longer attracted to anyone with too much weight on their body. i've experienced delicious sex after my relationship with mr. obese where sex barely existed. i knew that delicious existed, but experience with mr. obese made those fantasies practically die. thank god i found my current boyfriend.

so anyway, fat people should have all the rights the rest of us have. i honestly just have a problem with fat people that don't care about themselves, and/or try to share their fat in a sexy way. i don't want to feel this way, but yeah...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.