[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started seeing a girl who I've been into for years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: BnzbTOBIcAEf9ZV.jpg (51 KB, 599x461) Image search: [Google]
BnzbTOBIcAEf9ZV.jpg
51 KB, 599x461
Just started seeing a girl who I've been into for years. Things are great and we connect really well except that we have totally different sex drives. Admittedly I probably want to have sex slightly more often than average but she literally never does. It's only about two weeks in and we've been hanging out every day but only had sex once about a week and a half ago. She's never had an orgasm, so I think that that is a large reason why she never really feels like it.

It's not like she wants to wait or anything like that, she admits that she just doesn't like it. I get this feeling that starting out a relationship with this little sex doesn't bode well for the long run. Thoughts?
>>
Have you considered that maybe you want to have sex more often mostly because you've been pining after her for years and are probably more invested in her than she is in you?
>>
Bail out now. I was in the same situation with my girlfriend and I finally got her cumming and she still doesn't give a fuck about sex. I could bang every day but I'd settle for 3 times a week. Her,she could do it once a month but settles for like twice.

And you can't break up with a girl these days for 'not putting out enough'; it's social suicide and you'll be a pariah.

Get out now while you still have good break up excuses.
>>
>>16659249
No I normally just want to have sex a lot. With past girls it's been way more often than this. I have ADHD so it's just like yeah lets go all the time

I would say that I pined after her for a year or two but then I got over it for the most part. This is five years later and she came onto me.
>>16659279
I appreciate the anecdote. There's not too much of a social backlash issue because our circles really don't overlap too much, but I would just feel like a douche myself for breaking up with a girl for something like that.
>>
>>16659245
brah... if sex suck now, RUN. there's plenty of horror stories about guys who bang there girlfriends daily and then once a kid comes...once a month maybe.

if you're already at that once a month maybe phase.... you might never have sex again after anon jr. is born
>>
>It's only about two weeks in
>had sex once about a week and a half ago

Wait a minute, this girl doesn't like sex but she fucked you after a couple of days?
>>
>>16659354
This is my biggest fear. Obviously that's like way beyond getting ahead of myself but still.
>>16659355
Well we'd been friends for years.
>>
>>16659245
>She's never had an orgasm, so I think that that is a large reason why she never really feels like it.
Yeah, that's a huge issue that she'll need to eventually overcome if you two want to work things out. Does she not masturbate? Does she not know how?
>>
>>16659342
>I would just feel like a douche myself for breaking up with a girl for something like that.
Wanting sex doesn't make you a shitty human. It makes you a fucking normal human.
>>16659354
This. If you're THIS NEW to the relationship and this is already bugging you, imagine how much it will bug you in one year, 5 years, 10?\

Getting no sex is worse than living with someone you love and want to fuck every single day and being rejected by them. That kind of shit breaks a man down.
>>16659355
She thinks this is the way to "catch a man" She thinks that will make him stay.
>>
Before you all jump to the 'if she doesn't want sex now, she'll never want sex' conclusion, have you considered the possibility of her being on her period?
>>
>>16659405
She's not.
>>16659400
Man I was feeling pretty good about this one and I really didn't feel like it was that big of a deal but you guys are really making me think twice.
>>
>>16659423
>She's not.
How do you know?
>>
>>16659245
You've only been together two weeks. Are you seeing each other every day? Spending all day together? This is not the same as if you were living with someone 24/7 and having sex every two weeks.
>>
>>16659441
We just hang out at night but so far every single night. She works late so I'm thinking she might actually just be tired.
>>
>>16659405
most women experience higher libido while menstruating.
the blood is natures lube, m8. no reason to not fuck a grill that is on the rag
>>
>>16659405
A lot of women, including myself, prefer to have sex while menstruating. It's usually guys that are scared of it, in my experience. Orgasms take the edge off the pain and I'm easily aroused at that time.
>>
>>16659482
Many girls (and guys) don't like the idea of having sex on her period. And do you think any reasonable person would bring up the idea of period sex after a week or so?
>>
>>16659492
>And do you think any reasonable person would bring up the idea of period sex after a week or so?
If they've known each other for a long time before jumping into a relationship, I don't see why not. It's going to happen sooner or later, and I'd be surprised if it hadn't come up in casual conversation.
>>
If she's never had one, why don't you give her a mind blowing orgasm then op? Could well change her attitude toward sex.
>>
>>16659499
It doesn't sound like they were close before dating, from what OP has said. I really wouldn't think it's normal to bring up something like period sex so soon, and this is from someone dating a former close friend.
>>
>>16659509
>I really wouldn't think it's normal to bring up something like period sex so soon, and this is from someone dating a former close friend.
I'm married to a good former friend. It's really not so strange. And from what I've gathered, they've known each other for years. They may not have been close, but people casually bring up topics like this all the time to break the ice.
>>
>>16659245
I don't understand your confusion.
You say that you don't get why she doesn't like sex but then you also say that she's never had an orgasm.
Isn't it easy? That's why. Sex isnt just by default some amazing thing that blows womens minds out, its also largely about the orgasm. Which of course, as a male you're going to have either way. But for a female it depends on a lot of things.
One of those things could be attraction/feelings of passion towards you. If she doesn't feel that then of course she's not going to have an orgasm. You can go through the motions and fake liking someone but when it comes to sex your body doesnt lie. It could be that she isnt warmed up to you completely yet! That's also possible. and you pestering her about wanting more sex is only going to make her clamp her legs shut and dry up even faster.
Remember OP. Sex without an orgasm isn't sex, it's just a waste of time. and her fucking you already without cumming does not bode well.
Talk to her about it and also try working up your skills in bed. Everyone's different, what worked on other girls wont work on her.
>>
>>16659696
That's my current prevailing theory. She doesn't seem to think so but obviously what would she know?
>>16659509
We have been very close for years, and the idea was always there. The only reason this has never happened before is because at least one of us was always in a relationship, and then we didn't see each other for about a year.

She's not on her period though. One could say I have insider information.
>>
Op, look up g spot manipulation amd giving good oral. Make sure you give her a screaming orgasm before your pants even come off. (It's not that hard, get her wet, insert middle finger, make a come hither motion in her pussy your finger rubbing behind her public bone.

You should be concerned that she's not keen to try again though, she may be having second thoughts about the relationship.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.