[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do people talk about? I'm a 20 year old kissless virgin.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 600x480
What do people talk about?

I'm a 20 year old kissless virgin. I've been talking with a girl on snapchat and skype for a couple of days. I've only gotten this far because she thinks I'm cute and by showing her my dick. She is getting pissed off because I'm not talking to her constantly but its just because I have no idea what to say. Normally I dont talk to anyone ever so I am complexly clueless.
>>
>>15373866
How did you meet her?
>>
>>15373884
omegle.
>>
>>15373866
Is talking to her something that you WANT to do? Aside from "oh hey there's some attractive girl who wants to talk to me".

Is there any chance of actually meeting her and having a real relationship with her, or is this just some bored girl looking for some online guy to entertain her until she can find something better to do?

I talk about whatever the fuck I want to talk about. I talk about stuff that I think is interesting, or I ask other people what they're up to and about what they think about things.
>>
>>15373866
now its too late. next life try to not have a disturbing childhood
>>
>>15373901
Yeah, I mean what are you getting out of the conversation OP?
>>
>>15373866
Pork her and kick her to the curb, you really dont want a clingy girl
>>
>>15373901
>>15373911
I do want to talk to her. At least more than I want to talk to anyone else which is generally not at all. She keeps telling me how much she like me and im cute and all that which makes me feel wanted for once which is really nice and makes me want to be around her I just dont know what to say.

No, I dont think there is any chance of meeting. But she is telling me she loves me. I dont know tbh Its pretty wierd.
>>
>>15373933
Yeah she is super clingy only after a few days. We were on skype and I was doing other stuff at the same time. She ended the call and said I dont love her and I am making her cut herself and she will kill herself and it will be my fault. It was maybee a bit rude of me but not that bad surely. Again I just didnt have anything to say and she wants me to do all the talking.
>>
>>15373941
OP how old is this girl?
>>
>>15373941
>she is telling me she loves me

Bail.

She doesn't know you, she is using you as a fantasy figure. Hope you can deal with having your dick pics getting spread around on the internet.
>>
>>15373957
Wow, she has serious issues.

M8, don't let her pin her own fucking problems on you, what a cunt.
>>
>>15373963
>>
>>15373967
Okay. I think you should meet up and fuck her. Don't stress the snapchat BS, if she gets mad that you don't chat a lot she can fuck off.
>>
>>15373964
>>15373966
I know, I did see it as a warning sign. Iits sad but noone has ever told me im cute or they like me or anything like that. I dont want to end that even tho i know its probably not a healthy relationship

>did not include face in dic pics
>>
File: 1423503931289.png (73 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1423503931289.png
73 KB, 412x351
bumping because I feel like I wont ever find anyone else who likes me. At least not any time soon. I told her im busy right now. I don't know what to do ..
>>
>>15373957
Borderline alert. Run.
>>
>>15374098
Oh m80, is this really worth it?
Do you really need a girl so badly that you're willing to let yourself get blamed for a fucked up girl's problems?

I mean how far away is she anyway? Internet relationships blow, especially if you're not a talkative guy.
>>
I'm the same, she's not your type bro, you gotta find a talkative girl that just likes to talk about herself.
>>
>>15374119
I guess not. It just felt nice to feel wanted for the first time in my life and i'm scared I never will again.

About three hours away by plane and English isn't even her fist language.

>>15374133
Your probably right just seems like an impossible task
>>
>>15374144
But she doesn't want you, she wants a basket she can throw her problems into.

She loves being loved.
>>
>>15374184
Sigh. This probably sums it up. She does seem incredibly insecure.
>>
>>15374208
That's right. So you just gotta keep looking man.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.