[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HR Law
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: stockphoto.jpg (44 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
stockphoto.jpg
44 KB, 450x300
So, my secretary at work has recently been working for me at my home- I'm a busy guy. I work at the office, come home, and work more. She came home with me one time for dinner, and just stayed afterwards to work, so it's been happening every day now.

She does my dishes, cooks for me, vacuums up my house- it's nice. It's like having a wife but a lot better.

Recently she said she was looking to buy a place, so she took on the extra hours. After a month or two, she tells me she wants to live in my place until she can find one to buy- O-ok fine.

I told her it was gonna cost a lot in rent to try and talk her out of it, but she said it's fine, and I mean, I guess it is. I pay her enough.

What, uh, what do I be on the lookout for? Common law marriage, how long before I have to boot her out?

The argument from her was the commute was 0 minutes from my house to where we work, while she has to drive 30. So she now wants to buy a house in the neighbourhood.
>>
>>16655252

bump
>>
File: 1450526938956.jpg (96 KB, 613x480) Image search: [Google]
1450526938956.jpg
96 KB, 613x480
>>16655252
I don't understand what you're wanting advice for. If you don't want her to live there, just tell her. If you're okay with her paying rent and living there, then go for it.
>>
>>16655350

It's getting a little... sexual, and I'm scared what kind of repercussions I could have legally

The other morning, she came into my bedroom at 6am, wearing a towel, because she wanted to use the 'fancy' shower.

I got hard as a rock and she saw it and... yeah.

She's been, overly, touchy, feely with me since then.

What happens if I fuck her, and then she wants a 50% raise, and I fire her? Do I get sued?

I have no intention of firing her and this discrimination stuff only comes up when you fire someone... right?
>>
>>16655350
>>
>>16655357
If it's getting too sexual, define your boundaries to her. Let her know if she lives there nothing is going to happen.

It sounds like you want us to justify fucking her, that's your call dude. There's a reason people say to never date a coworker. Especially if you're her boss.
>>
>>16655366

Well, simply put, I want to fuck her. I know she wants me to fuck her too.

What kind of trouble can I get myself in? Because if there are no repercussions, you know, perfect
>>
>>16655368
Well, first you need to check with company policy to see what/if it says anything about relationships between coworkers. Furthermore, there are a few things that are going to be obvious.

1. If it becomes public in the workplace, then people are going to see biases even if there aren't any in play.

2. You're opening up your private life to this person. Consider if it's worth it, if things turn south, she's going to be able to reveal things about you.

3. In its casual beginning stage, you should probably try to keep it quiet, and if things start getting more serious then it's going to get tricky. You're probably going to need to let some superiors know about it.

The first thing is to check company policy for sure.
>>
>>16655377

there is no company policy

I own 100% equity share and all board seats

mostly worried about getting sued- company is just me flipping very expensive medical equipment making money hand over fist
>>
>>16655386
Check with a lawyer. Will cost a bit but it will give you piece of mind. I doubt anyone here has the legal knowledge to give you a solid answer.
>>
>>16655386
Then you need to be real fucking sure about her before getting involved. Make sure she knows that she isn't going to get any special treatment. I'm honestly unsure about what she could do legally, if she could sue you if you didn't give her a raise. You probably need to consult someone who knows a thing or two about it, or has dealt with a similar situation.
>>
>>16655402

You know what annon?

I think I'm just gonna fuck her, choke her, pull her hair, just ragdoll her

I guess I shouldn't have made the thread because it was a foregone conclusion in my mind
>>
>>16655411
Good luck friend.
>>
>>16655411
Do it for us anon
>>
>>16655411
You're her boss, fuck her, treat her as your slave.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.