[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abusive GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 13563695.gif (1 MB, 500x304) Image search: [Google]
13563695.gif
1 MB, 500x304
>been with that rather beautiful girl for some while
>she's been doing mixed martial arts and boxing, since she was 8y old
>first everything seemed fine
>after some while weird shit started happening
>she started to just randomly pull my ear
>began pulling my hair (not playful, but with fckn force) during sex
>then, one day, she just punched me in the kidney when i wasn't listening to what she was talking about
>hurt like hell
>was just so shocked i couldn't respond
>tried to talk with her about it, she left
>she just refuses to talk about it
>since that punch, she started to regularly jab me and pretends like it's playful
>it's not

Im just a nice guy, never got in a fight in my life. I wouldnt stand a chance against her. I mean, she has a room just for her fckn boxing trophies.
By now, i just don't even confront her about it anymore, as she will just get angry and wont talk, but rather leave
I don't want to lose her, because other than that shes a great girl

Also i know, that she's into pegging, as she watches it sometimes.
Dont know how to feel about that either :/

What do?
>>
>>16651318
Either dump her or get pegged, m8
>>
Why are you with her? People who hurt other people on purpose aren't good people.

If she genuinely doesn't see how it hurts and refuses to believe you when you say it hurts and ask her to stop, she's an asshole as well.

Talking to her about this and seeing where she stands, then making a decision whether you want this or not is what you need to do.
>>
what do you fucking want to do?
Know what you want and then fucking do it!
Are you stupid?
If you don't want to be abused tell her you consider that abuse and never fucking do it again or you're out; then walk out if she attempts that shit again... press charges if the shit gets real.

If you want to stay, then fucking stay and learn to play her game. The next time she jabs you, clock her as hard as you fucking can. Or get something hard and fucking take it to her leg or arm. Tell her you understand she likes to play rough and tell her you like to rough it up too. Then fucking fuck her ass, viscous hard while she's wounded.
>>
Congrats, you're dating the rare sadistic dominant woman. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to know/care about consent.

>she's abusive
>she's a great girl

Pick one and only one. If you don't do something about it, it will only escalate. You do not want it to escalate. She will fucking wreck you, and she knows it.
>>
>>16651328
I think she just cant see, how i can even be hurt from what she does. As she packs way harder punches during training every day.

I tried to explain that its not a game and it actually hurts for several goddamn days, she just wouldnt believe me and even laughed a little.

So maybe dumping her would be right, but in that case she will surely telly everyone, how i pussied out of the relationship just because of some play ._.
We have the sam friends, i know her family, they arent the nices people.

I will probably get beaten a lot more by her brothers when i leave her. Its just a small town out in the tundra here. I cont be able to show my face again :(
>>
>>16651351
This is retarded.
Next time if she pulls your hair or tries to be dominant during sex then fucking grab her by the neck and throw her down and put all your weight on her.
Just break up with her.
You sound like a pussy.
>>
>>16651334
>>16651345

Yea, well. Pressing charges or smth like that wont work. The police here will just laugh at me.
Maybe stepping up my game would be an option.
I could try and get her to maybe teach me some stuff. So i can actually do something against/with her. Maybe she will even like it.

>rare sadistic woman
yea, thanks - i guess :D
Thing is, maybe im just shocked by it now, and will turn to like it later?
In the end, I didnt ask her out for no reason. I knew that she was tugh. Just didnt think of it to happen like this....
>>
File: hobbesrubbish.jpg (324 KB, 554x731) Image search: [Google]
hobbesrubbish.jpg
324 KB, 554x731
Dump her. I was physically abusive towards my first several BFs. You will never be able to make her stop. Show her you have a spine. Hopefully it breaks her heart losing you and she realizes she brought this upon herself
>>
>>16651351
It's your choice, you know the people around you better than I do. But I wouldn't think someone was a pussy for that unless they were overly whining about it. Saying she practiced martial arts, kept hiting you so that it hurt, and refused to listen to you about it doesn't seem like a pussy reason to dump someone.
>>
>>16651391

Why did you think that was a compliment?
>>
>>16651318
Shes a fighter. Eventually shes going to regret dating a beta faggot. Youre not a man to her. So shes going to treat you like a little bitch.
>>
>>16651400
>several BFs
How did none of them just beat your ass?
I would.
>>
>>16651424
Uhhhhh the two I was with the longest both called me "Tinkerbell" and thought my rage was cute
>>
>>16651318
You're a pussy dude. Even talking to her about what bothers you in the relationship scares you.

Man up, get mad at her and tell her it hurts.
>>
>>16651351
Her friends will probably leave her if they aren't trans men already, or once they see the bruises on her new subbie.
Don't stay if you know you're not ok with it.
>>
You will break up eventually anyway and it will only become worse. Imagine the same situationen with reversed gender roles. She's abusive, you know it, and you're making up excuses.
>>
>>16651424
Mine didn't because they got a kick of me holding my own in play fights. My current bf pushes my buttons on purpose to get that kind of reaction out of me since he's a bit of a masochist.
Op is not a masochist.
>>
>>16651318
Okay your girlfriend is violent and a domestic abuser. If she absolutely refuses to talk about it there's nothing you can do.

I'd suggest you try to talk about it to her one last time, but she needs to really understand that this isn't okay, feel regret for hurting you, genuinely apologise and make a genuine effort for changing her ways. If she brushes you off or claims she's not doing anything wrong, cut the connection.

It's already escalating. It's only going to escalate further.

Violent domestic abusers often are "otherwise great", so great that there's genuine love too in the relationship. That's exactly why the victims stay, because "apart from the violence they are so wonderful". But unrepentant, casual violence like that should be a dealbreaker in any relationship. If you love someone, you don't treat them like a literal punching bag.
>>
>>16651351
>she will surely telly everyone, how i pussied out of the relationship just because of some play ._.
Then you counter that by telling everyone how the "play" was her punching you in the kidneys so hard without any warning during sex it hurt for days, and that you don't want to live in a violent relationship. You should have photographed the bruise though. If she leaves bruises on you again, photograph them.
>>
>>16651318
lol break up anon, you're going to get fucked because she's fucked in the head, trust me I know girls and girls like this. It will continue to get worse.
>>
>>16651318
Yeah OP..... she's a great girl.... who is kicking your ass... wtf..
>>
>>16651351
>I think she just cant see, how i can even be hurt from what she does. As she packs way harder punches during training every day.
Martial artist here. I assure you, she can see it.

You said yourself that she's been practicing this stuff for years. It's not possible to precisely control the exact amount of pain your strikes inflict, even after years of training, but you don't just lose the ability to play-jab. She is quite capable of hitting lightly whenever she wants to, and she is not hitting lightly. Maybe she isn't hitting full-force, but she most definitely means to hurt you.

Also, she went for your fucking kidney. You NEVER pull that shit unless you mean it. It's not safe.
>>
>>16651519
>>16651486
>>16651402
>>16651400
>>16651529

ok, the message is clear here. I think break up is the only option i have. she wont back down or regret or do anything.
i know her father and i know that he's the reason why she became like this. and as long as he doesnt die or leave her be, she wont change
i will just have to man up and quit.
see what consequences there are, but that is not my kind of relationship.

thanks for clearing my mind anons
will maybe report how it went
>>
She's got her own trophy room, of course she thinks she just playing around. If she have so many trophy that she need a room to put it I assure you you dont want to know what happen of she is serious.

Why not trying do some exercises to strengthen yourself? if you dont want to lose her at least thats a little of what you can do
>>
>>16651783
and what then? i can never get as good as she is. only if a train for like 6-8 years ...

that might even lead to her seeing my as an oponnent. also i think she enjoys herself, when shes in power - she isnt looking for someone stronger or equal to her
>>
>>16651840
I'm not telling you to be as good as her now.(although I doubt it'll take 8 years to catch up because male naturaly stronger than female)
You just need to be good enough so her "playful" act won't bother (as much as before) you anymore

As long you don't use strength like she did I find it hard for her to see you as an opponent.
>>
>>16651391
>maybe im just shocked by it now, and will turn to like it later?
No, you're being manipulated. Real life is not an anime. It's going to get worse, both the attacks and the attempts to manipulate you with them. Pull out and fast.
>>
>>16651752
Good luck OP. It may be hard but it's the right choice. In the end, it will be good for her too to see that there are actual consequences to treating your partner as a punching bag and laughing it off when they try to discuss serious concerns with you, hopefully she'll change her ways and eventually become a better person because you had the spine to break it off
>>
>>16652000
This is shitty advice. Even if he could dominate her physically it doesn't mean it will stop hurting. Also she will simply turn to other means (withholding sex, emotional abuse, self-harming, whatever). Hitting the gym will not solve this.

There's no chance in hell OP will ever be happy in this relationship. Even if he looked like fucking Gregor Clegane.
>>
>>16652659
kek'd at the clegane reference :D
>>
What's it feel like to be the woman in the relationship, OP? Being a man isn't about taking or giving punches, it's about how you comport yourself. I wouldn't be the woman in a relationship even if I was dating Ronda Rousey, and she could probably kick my ass. Learn to be a man first, before you try and get in a relationship with a woman. Never been in a fight in your life? Are you fucking kidding me?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.