[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd really like some advice from a femanon, but anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: received_1665488350399039.jpg (55 KB, 603x960) Image search: [Google]
received_1665488350399039.jpg
55 KB, 603x960
I'd really like some advice from a femanon, but anything will do. My girlfriend of two Years and 3 months just moved out. She took our daughter with her. She's currently staying at her mom's.
I miss her more than anything. I miss my daughter more than anything. I've done nothing but sob uncontrollably since she leftmost I just got out of the hospital after a suicide attempt and a 72 hour hold bc of being put on suicide watch. She just says she doesn't feel anything for me anymore. The fight we had that caused her to leave was terrible. We've never gotten violent with each other, however.

What I'm asking is: how can I make her have feelings for me again? I can't just get over it and drop contact completely because we do have a kid together. I miss them both. They were my entire world.

What do I do?

Pic related: it's her and our daughter.
>>
>>16649582

You can't make her suddenly have her feelings for you again, you can't force love. If it didn't work out, it didn't work out. However, you have a young daughter in this, now. The best thing to do is to come to a civil compromise, so you both can have turns in her life. But honestly? Try to come to terms with her decision, and when you are ready,- IF you are ready or wanting another relationship, pursue one.

Also, who knows, maybe there IS a chance with your ex, still. But, whatever you do, don't force anything and try to use intuition and common sense. above passion.
>>
She stole your sperm, dude. That sucks.
>>
Think of the man you were when you first got together and were the most in love. Then, be that guy again.
>>
>>16649582
Same thing kind of happened to me the past summer, except that the ex and I were pretty much mutually through with each other.
To answer your question... let her be, broham. If she's done with you, that's all there is.
Time to put on your big boy pants, bud.
Time to start thinking about that kiddo of yours.
>>
>>16649626
Yeah time to think about how you're going to pay child support for the next 20 years while your ex fucks lots of other men.

Boy am I glad I haven't gotten one pregnant.
>>
>>16649582
Depends on the answer to these questions.

1. How bad do you want it?
2. How prepared are you for it?

Suicide shows you don't care as much as you believe you do. Just shows a sign of escapism due to overwhelming emotional pain.

Truth is what's done is done. You can't fix this but can change how things flow in the future. It only takes one person to change a relationship. Reflect on why things happened the way they did and how to avoid them in the future.

Patience is important. You won't get her back right away. I mean it'll take time.. lots of time to be willing to try again. You have to understand that this could take months or years before comes around. And that means her having other men at her side during that time.

Which is why it's important you prepare yourself for the oncoming storm. Mentally and physically. You'll have to push through. You're not only a man but a father! You may lose her, but don't lose your daughter to because of the same mistakes. Don't manipulate your daughter to get your lover back, but she'll play a role in reconnecting you two in the future as long as you be a good FATHER.

Keep your appearance fresh, the idea is to show her you've changed. So go ahead give yourself a grace period of being human garbage. Drink, smoke, bar fight, get it all out so you have a motive later. Then start all over.
>>
You attempted suicide. GOOD JOB DAD !!

Get your shit together, life is NOT THAT HARD. You fucking deal with whats in front of you or you complain "how hard it is". Man up, come up with a step-by-step plan to a solution. and fucking move on.

No woman is going to go back to a man child that can handle life situations, then quit opting to a suicide. jesus fuck man....
>>
>>16649582
welp, your girlfriend is pretty cute and your daughter is adorable. maybe just show her that you really want to be a part of your daughter's life

that may cause her to become attracted to you again. honestly, single moms find it hard to date nowadays. as soon as a guy finds out you have a kid, he usually backs off in my experience so she will be back. just show her your commitment to the family and she will realize what she is missing. man up and take a little responsibility for your actions. no more attempting suicide. that's selfish and just shows her that you don't have what it takes to provide for her and your child.
>>
jesus what a bitch
she stole your kid and will make you pay child support
and then fuck lots of other dudes
I'm really angry

hang in there OP, she's just a terrible person
>>
Wow, 4chan is the wrong place to get advice.
You aren't gonna be able to work on your relationship with her until you get your shit together.
You were on a 73 hour hold?! Do you know what that means? That means you need to seriously get your shit together.
Get your shit together, anon.
>>
>>16649582
You need to control and understand yourself bro.

You can't think of winning her back or try woo her again if you can barely keep control.
>>
>>16649582

you can't. if a person doesn't have feelings for you, you can never 'make' them have feelings for you but, if you're asking what you can do personally that might endear her to you.

1) Be consistent;
2) Be reliable;
3) Be responsible;
4) Be better;

In the mean time, remember that nothing you do is about you anymore, it's about your child, so unless you want your kid growing up thinking her father is a suicidal failure, get your shit together.
>>
>>16649582

I've gotta admit, I'd bang the shit out of your ex, so don't worry, she won't be single for long.
>>
Really what you need to worry about is your child,as others have pointed out. You might have a long drawn out coustody battle with her in court. Talk to a lawyer about your parental rights. Attempting suicide was the worst thing you could of done. She can now bring it up in court,that you are a unfit,mentally unstable parent and she fears for her child's safety being left alone with you. Get consoling and complete it,so you can show that you are in a better place financially. Pretty much all the advice I have for you.
>>
>>16651190
Mentally*
>>
What changes have you experienced to your lifestyle? What changes has she experienced? How much time do you spend with her? How much time do you spend with the baby? What was pregnancy like for her, and how did you handle it? What was the argument about?

>tfw I'm in a similar situation, but on the other side

My problems stem largely from my life changing drastically, while the father values drinking and playing video games over spending time with us. We're not broken up, but I've been trying unsuccessfully to rekindle my feelings for him for the past year. While that hopefully isn't your problem, it could be an issue of her changing significantly due to pregnancy and motherhood, and you just not changing enough to keep up with her. It also could be that so much of her energy goes to the baby, she just doesn't have any left for the relationship.
>>
First of all, you can't make her love you.

You'll get over it one day. It hurts at first but it gets better. Make sure that your daughter is in good hands
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.