[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really do hate the opposite gender..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: pissandvinegar.jpg (27 KB, 723x356) Image search: [Google]
pissandvinegar.jpg
27 KB, 723x356
I fucking hate women.

I seriously cannot contain my hatred for them and how they just fuck everything up. Before you start calling me a virgin/loser/autist/neckbeard, whatever I have been with several women and have observed them and their shitty behavior; it never ceases to amaze me how shitty a woman can be even if they are considered "good". I hate how they bitch and moan about equality, yet they still date men who abuse them or STILL EXPECT FUCKING MEN TO PAY ON A FUCKING DATE even though more than enough fucking women are in the workforce. I'm still expected as a "man" to work up the courage to talk to a girl/woman to get her to like me, then I have to get them to like/be attracted to me. I feel like men are expected to be something that not all men are able to do, yet we as men don't care too much if a woman doesn't have a job, car or money. As a man MOST women want/or at least expect a man to have money, least a car or a place of his own yet, I don't expect that from women AT ALL. It's come to down to just saying fuck it and ending it all, but part of me wants to give them another chance, yet I just can't bring myself to do it.. I'm not going to lie, I've been deeply hurt by women, but I'm also disappointed that as a man I'm pretty much disposable to women - an afterthought to them, women don't give a SINGLE SHIT ABOUT MEN and I'm fucking sick of caring about women are their trivial bullshit, yet I have only have grain of tolerance left for them.. help?
>>
>>16643982
Blah blah a woman pissed me off and I'm mad so all women suck. Thanks for the story and your thread is totally unique and special.

You're fucking retarded please vacate immediately
>>
>>16643982

Why don't you cry about it?

The game is the game. Play it or don't.
>>
>>16643982
>As a man MOST women want/or at least expect a man to have money, least a car or a place of his own yet, I don't expect that from women AT ALL
To be honest, you can thank the system created by men that made it so women would be less educated, independent and/or financially adept since the olden days for this. It didn't just happen by magic. Things have only recently started to change, after all.
>women don't give a SINGLE SHIT ABOUT MEN and I'm fucking sick of caring about women are their trivial bullshit,
You complain about women not caring about "men" (and by "men" I'm pretty sure you just mean you, yourself, personally, not all men as a whole) and then admit that you don't care about womens' "trivial bullshit" in the same sentence.
>>
Jfc OP half the things you're complaining about are not privileges. It's not "let me pay for this woman's date because she's a superior being," it's "oh look at this poor weak woman, I better take care of her by opening the door/paying for her meal/etc." You realize that women aren't expected to work so much because for centuries women were FORBIDDEN to work outside the home, right?
It's screwed up to be a man, it's screwed up to be a woman, the least you could do is get it right.
>>
The only time I felt things about women is when I started hitting them.

Sure, they cry and bitch afterwards but then they start to fear you and your power as a man.

You need to Dominate them OP. Slap them when they get out if line, and eventually they learn to respect you.
>>
>>16643991
Fuck off, I didn't say ALL women, I said most.
>>16643996
It doesn't matter if I don't play or not, this game is rigged and I'm not all about that.
>>16644037
Bitch please, that's a fucking excuse your pleb of a fucking gender has been going on about for years, yet women have had plenty of fucking to time to step it up even during the times when women were "oppressed"
>>
>>16643982
This is why you can't get a date.
>>
>>16644114
>HURRRRR I DIDN'T MEAN ALL WOMEN HURRRR
Nice back pedal, faggot. Drink some bleach.
>>
>>16643982
>>16643996

It is about genetics. Our DNA, the code that makes us what we are. 2 million years of homo sapiens evolution makes the game what it is and why we all must play.

Women, for > 99.5% of human history faced the existential threat of men. Men may have died in warfare and hunting, but women faced death everytime they gave birth. Every single time they got horny and wanted to fuck they risked getting huge and unable to take care of themselves for 9 months, going through an incredibly painful ordeal that perhaps resulted in their death, and then had to raise a needy human being for a decade or more while trying to survive in a harsh fucking world.

Men? We just fucking squirt our jizz all over shit and walk away with no consequences.

Women EVOLVED through natural selection to be fucking picky. If she just gave up the gash for every beta mongoloid that was nice to her she might fucking starve.. or get eaten by a bear.

But thank god that beta guy was nice to me.

Fuck no. They want a guy who kicks ass, spears an elk and runs it down for 6 miles until it dies from exhaustion, carrying it back on his ripped muscular shoulders as he drinks and regales of his tales with bros and bitches and then gives her that fucking handsome look that says, "I got you girl... everything will be alright."

So men evolved to compete with each other for the most females, and females constantly compete with each to "upgrade" themselves so they can possibly "upgrade" their man.

Its biology.
>>
>>16644293

... cont

So I conclude with my final thought. What kind of man do you think YOU are?

How do you stack up in the scheme of life? You have a good job that makes good money? Are you a trustworthy individual? Do you instill confidence in others? Do people like you and want to be around you because you make people feel like life will be alright? Are you healthy? Do you take care of your mind, body and spirit? Are you independent and self sustaining? Do you have love in your heart but not dependence? Do you persevere through hardship? Do you have high self esteem and value yourself enough to draw boundaries?

If you could answer yes to most of these then you are in the top 5% of men and women would constantly want to upgrade to YOU. If that was the case you wouldn't be venting your frustrations right now.

No, you are venting because you measure pretty low in terms of value. You tried to play the game and like a bad start in a game of Chess you threw the board across the room and pouted about it being a stupid game. Like a child.

Grow up and be a better man.
>>
>>16644293
>>16644337
Wow the first time i've seen pseudo-biology to justify anything other than rape or race supriority...

As much as I don't think the science behind what you said is true, I do agree with
>How do you stack up in the scheme of life? You have a good job that makes good money? ... [and all the points after]
THAT is the difference between an alpha and a beta. However, I put it in a simple way: Betas view themselves as a victim of life, Alphas view themselves as students of life. No redpilling required, just a change in your perspective.

OP you're a sick faggot who deserves to get fucked by every woman out there.
>>
>>16644293
>>16644337
>all this gay shit

Hahahahh. Ha. Fuck no.
I am a destroyer.
I did bad things as a kid and I did bad things as a young adult.
I went across the world and did bad things in the desert and in the jungle and in the desert again.

I am driven and will do whatever it takes to accomplish my goals. I don't give a shit about what other people think or even what they want. All that matters to me, is me.

And I can fuck just about any woman I want because of their stupid evolutionary programming you're so keen on.

Because in her primitive animal mind, she knows that I am the alpha fucking male, and she submits by virtue of what that means.
It is I who goes out and kills a living thing, and brings home our daily feast.
It is I who defends the homestead from invaders.
It is I who fights and kills to protect my property, which is her.
It is I who has the superior genes, a strong, healthy fighter who does whatever it takes.

Whether she wants to or not, whether she knows it or not, she sees me as the upgrade.
Not this romantic comedy, new age faggotry being spewed around these days. 2 million years of evolution is not going to be changed by the last two centuries.

You're trying to "play the game" and you don't even know the fucking rules, son.
>>
>>16644102
Lol enjoy having rape charges and police on your ass, faggot
>>
>>16643982
>>/r9k/
>>
>>16644398
Edgy. Do you repeat this to your waifus every night, you cuck faggot?
>>
File: big b8.png (18 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
big b8.png
18 KB, 625x626
>>16644398
>>16644102
>>
>>16643982
I'm probably one of the few ones that agree with you OP, I feel you. I don't really think there's much we can do in today's society though.
>>
File: I hate.jpg (174 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
I hate.jpg
174 KB, 467x700
I'll say what I've said before:

All this shit applies to both sides. And not just to nice girls that go out with obvious douchebags, or nice guys that go out with obvious golddiggers. I've seen so many people get completely blindsided by someone that didn't seem to be horrible on the surface. In the office I work at, I can count on one hand how many people aren't sleeping around on their spouses. People you'd NEVER guess... with spouses that don't deserve it. It scares the shit out of me. That could be ME, with no idea what's going on. It breaks my heart. People are cruel and selfish OP, and I'm sorry that you've experienced this first-hand. Try your hardest not to turn into someone that hurts decent people like yourself. It's hard not to become disillusioned with other human beings in general.

Realize that you're not a cheater or a heartless person. And YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. So there has to be plenty of others like you, male and female. We're playing the find-a-decent-person game, and the house always has the advantage.
>>
>>16643982
I wouldn't say I hate women, but I don't really care for them and have no respect at all for them. I used to be a great guy who treated women more or less like equals. And they never wanted to date me or even fuck me because of it. As I got older I started becoming more comfortable with traditional gender roles and started losing respect for women and objectifying them more... and suddenly women started to like me.

The fact that women liked me more when I respected them less caused me to lose even more respect for them. Which caused them to like me more. Now I can get laid pretty much whenever I want, could get a gf if I wanted, but it's gotten to the point where I've stopped caring. I had about a year or so where I just fucked tons of girls and had a couple fuck-buddies, but now IDGAF anymore.

>>16643996
>The game is the game. Play it or don't.
truth. Approach sex and dating as nothing more than a game to be won, and you'll figure out how to win in no time.
And then you'll get bored and realize GTA V is a better game.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.