[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0059a.jpg (319 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0059a.jpg
319 KB, 800x1200
I live in Canada and have since 76. As far as I remember I would avoid Canadians for the most part until forced(crushed) to interact with them and now I see the cryptic language patterns of this place. It's so sickening to realise some being warps peoples minds but does other interesting effects as well. The Canadians are obsessed with ruining my life and it's been that way since I was born. Even my kindergarden teach who I had a crush on was named miss foot then wham many years later my foot gets crushed... This place is seriously some fucked up mind control hell. The Canadians are so insanely corrupt and the piece of shit being that influences our lives keeps helping ruin my life. LIke I came back to this place and after a bunch of interesting effects which I caught on camera kind of proving something manipulating people and reality all this place did was constantly annoy in almost every way possible. Like having thoughts pouring in to my mind synchronized with others driving or walking around. Just some really fucked up shit. I kept getting the idea to try and warn the female character about this place since I can see and feel how my mind and body are being influenced and how this place planned out creating a trashy story with our lives. Which atleast here according to language patterns are as God and Goddess characters. So it's like... just some really shitty like story that's as if the Canadians wanting to arrange relationships for our lives and doing so in cryptic patterned ways so as to prove we're being mind controlled. And just the thougt of either of us being sexual with Canadians is just a trashy story. All this place ever does is constantly arrange ruining my body and life. Like an obsession with words such as PRESS... which can be to CRUSH! So they oppress me, and pressure me into situations which ruin my life, Crush/Press/ Force together into a relationship and basically rape my life and crush my foot in a press! to express language patterns!
>>
What's your fucking question hoser
>>
this country and population... ever since I was kid was just irritating. The people of this country are such a palmpass (like the great lakes shape) asswipe piles of shit pig filth society. It's like. looking at the sewer tard nurses, doctors, judges, politicians, and other piles of retard shit having their piece of shit existence guided and influenced like everyone else but totally corrupt scum bags. Even now expressing an awareness of such phenomenon in reality but as if wanting a trashy story for human history. I hate this place and civilization. fuck I hate this place and almost every Canadian I've been forced to perceive. every day I when I go anywhere and see Canadians I'll get home and as I think about stuff it's like a some asswipe being overlaps thoughts of the people I see with my thoughts and often does so in a way that just makes me realise something is doing such to my mind like some mind control crap. This place I swear... they even false diagnose me so they can prescribe a drug whose RX number is something like 9116887. Which is obviously HAHAHA (why|yhw +5(DMB) +6 Josh +8 Rape 87. Seriously I see all this shit for years and it's like a slime bag filth society using and ruining my life since birth to create a trashy story for humanity and they infested society with cryptic proof about it. What a pile of shit people. Just born into existence and they constantly want to annoy and ruin my life in as many ways as possible. What a piece of shit country Canada is. Just vile piles of asswipe shit. I just can't believe a society would saturate society with cryptic information about whoring and wrecking my life then a bunch of crap about this ErinZ woman apparently being mind controlled as well and also a part of wrecking my life. Wtf is wrong with the population of this asswipe country?
>>
wtf is the truth about all the characters? I see tons of suggestive information patterns but I don't know wtf is true or false. The robots borg community will often play charades with me with psychic being to suggest stuff about the ErinZ character but I don't wtf to do. I get the patterns about being God and Goddess story characters but wtf! Why the fuck would this place have our lives seemingly mind controlled our entire lives and create a trashy story for humanity? Fuck I hate this place
>>
File: 1451732570365.jpg (43 KB, 500x561) Image search: [Google]
1451732570365.jpg
43 KB, 500x561
>mfw I'm Canadian and named Erin
now I'm terrified some random acquaintance is secretly schizophrenic and going to stab me
>>
This guy made this exact post with this exact same picture last night. And, just like last night, everyone is pointing out that OP sounds mentally ill. OP, please stop ignoring everyone and get some help before you get worse.
>>
If you hate it here why don't you fucking move and get the fuck outta here
>>
I just can't stand this place. Seriously after getting back to wacko land and being with family they put up some cryptic sculpture about the ways they violate me and apparently this Erin person. It's just like wtf! Like in the city I was in before they arrested me for no reason, put me in the hospital and after about a week for no reason they surrounded me and forced me to take some chemical injections to cause weight gain again. Seriously the retarded Canadians are obsessed with a few cryptic patterns and 3.14 (pi) and Pig!. It's like wtf! Wtf is wrong with this population. This population is so fucked up. Everything they do to me actually relates to the design of the language. It's like a retarded mind controlled society that won't stop trying to express some cryptographic patterns. Do Canadians have any awareness or consciousness? Or are they all like mindless robots? I prove to some of them that everything they do to ruin my life relates to design but they won't respond and just persist with the you're crazy type shit. It truly makes me wonder if they're a truly retarded society, dead headed robots, or just such scuz filth that they want to ruin my life to express cryptic patterns. I don't understand these people. What kind of creeps would have our lives totally seemingly mind controlled and synchronized with other aspects of reality and just be constantly absurd?
>>
When is the last time you slept? Please get some help!
>>
OP. Put your eyes here. Do I have your attention?

YOU. ARE. SCHI. ZO. PHREN. IC.

Or at the very least bipolar with a particularly bad manic phase. This much is obvious to absolutely anyone else reading your posts. I am quite concerned about your well being. Please step away from the Internet for a bit and call a therapist. Do something relaxing. Try to slow down and back away from these thoughts for a little while and focus on something else.
>>
I just came on her to rant and express to you all my awareness of your ritualistic molestation and rape of our lives. You all have never and will never be an intelligent desirable people. You are people only capable of molesting mind controlled people while convincing each other you're a great country.

Klingons... all of you,. like a sad attempt to find people to discuss reality with and instead I get a bunch of trash regurgitating the same basic ideas over and over. You're such a vile country and population. Just a sickening disgrace to existence who want a trashy story to ruin one characters life as if in hopes of giving others some sort of relevance in reality. Like Kindergarden Canadian minds. Something interesting in reality and the Canadians are like lets all share! Let's use these characters to give other Canadians some meaning.

This whole internet is like a shit hole plagued with piece of shit personalities.

Where on the internet can I find people who would discuss the type of stuff I'm talking about instead of piece of shit responses?
>>
Yeah... let's play cut up words like they cut up my LATISSIMUS/LATISSAMUS muscle.

LAT IS AMUS
LATE IS AMUSE
L8 (foot crush) is funny.
Fun-NY (New York)
God +2 = IQF = 9176
7/28/76 + 9176 = 9/11/01...

We're obviously being used in some deranged mind controlled ritual and its just sickening to see so many express an awareness of such but just duh! Refuse to discuss some of this obvious shit.

Is it part of some game where i'm supposed to wonder in wonderland and be annoyed/anointed/Christ until miserable and in misery?

Is there a better internet than this to talk to people about the irritating language patterns?
>>
>>16643078
Did you read my post?>>16643054
Can you explain why you haven't taken my advice?
>>
>>16643099
You should call the police and tell them, they'll listen
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.