[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> The Pill? So here's the situation /adv/. I have been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Salma-Hayek.jpg (1 MB, 1869x3000) Image search: [Google]
Salma-Hayek.jpg
1 MB, 1869x3000
> The Pill?

So here's the situation /adv/. I have been seeing this super hot Colombian girl that looks like pic related. IDFK how this shit even happened, I'm a fairly average American white guy, and this woman just fell into my lap. My head is still kinda spinning about everything. And she has a good career as well. She's not on a Visa, she is full USA citizen.

She says she's on the pill. We can bang without condoms, but I still pull out. I really want to put my seed in this woman, but I'm afraid because I have several male friends who are now dads when their girl said, "I'm on the pill, so don't worry".

Should I accept the risk? For anyone who has creampied a lady, its very satisfying.
>>
i dunno. i don't know her. if i tell somebody i'm on the pill, i am on the pill 100%. i don't want to get knocked over unintended. but as you know, there are weird people out there... i would give it a bit more time until you know her better and can calculate the risk
>>
>>16638663

Thanks, we've only been dating a couple weeks.

And not to generalize, but Colombian women can be a little mysterious, she leaves a lot left unsaid.
>>
Absolutely not.

To put this into perspective, one of my exes was incredibly dedicated to her pill usage. She'd take it at the same time every day down to the minute; there was always some water in her purse in case she got caught out when the time came. She read every last word of the little information paper and knew every incompatible and cross-reacting drug by name. The girl took this shit as seriously as needing to breathe.

Still almost never let me blow my load inside of her. She loved it, I loved it, but we never ever made a habit of it. We only did it maybe a handful of times during our entire relationship. And she was right. It just wasn't worth it. Only after a lot of thought and prep do married couples think about the gravity of having kids. We're supposed to risk that (or have to live with abortion) as bf/gf? And you want to do it with someone you're just "seeing?" Who you don't know to be as mindful and trustworthy as that ex of mine?

You'll do whatever you do, bro, but I don't think it's a good idea at all.
>>
I wouldn't do it. The pill can be inconsistent for a variety of reasons. Keep pulling out, or wait until she's on a better form of birth control.
>>
>>16638666
then wait. i now have an iud to eliminate human error as a problem.
if things get serious, i would strongly suggest evey cuople to get one. shit's awesome! way cheaper in the long run, you can just completely forget about protection for up to 5!!! years and to top it off, if you have a copper iud, no hormones and the moment you take it out you are instantly as fertile as if you never had an iud. goat.
>>
>>16638667
>>16638678
>>16638682

Thanks guys.

I know this is dark, but sometimes I just wonder if any of it matters, if any kid is planned right. I mean my father took his time to marry my mother and start a family with her, and she turned out to be crazy.

So after seeing all that first hand, I'm more tempted just to not care about it, and address anything if it came up the best I could.
>>
>>16638648
if she had tits like that, I'd be more satisfied creampie-ing those instead
>>
>>16638710
I want you to take a deep breath, close your eyes and meditate for a second. Disconnect you consciousness from the world around you. Imagine yourself in a dim misty void, no ground beneath your feet and no sounds to be heard. You and the void have no identity.

Before you appears a figure of a man. You can't make out anything except his silhouette and his voice. He speaks to you and says,
>I don't care if I knock up some chick I'm seeing who lied about birth control. I'll just figure it out as I go.

Unless your immediate reaction is "Are you fucking retarded?" there's no hope for you.
>>
>>16638710
well, in the end, kids that were'nt planned can still grow up in the sweetest families ever. my sister for example: she got pregnant when she was 21. she knew her bf 6 nly months then. they are still together 5 years later and have two awesome sons.

and on the other side, i also know a lot of planned families go horribly wrong. getting the right girl pregnant by accident doesn't have to be the end of the world. but i wouldn't risk it
>>
>>16638722
do you have a website or something because that was really nice to read

I really was in the void
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.