[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend is a very religious person and that has become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Jesus.jpg (76 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.jpg
76 KB, 240x240
My girlfriend is a very religious person and that has become a reason to not have sex or any intimacy in that area (not even touching)
Everything was good in a start, but she has started to go deeper into christianity.
I love her, and without any doubt, i wont cheat on her, yet im young and i want sex, i want sex only with her. What to do /adv/ ?
(Im scientist-believer myself, student, working in a lab of cellular pharmocology)
>>
Don't have sex, marry her, or jerk it. You aren't going to convince her her religion is wrong and she's not going to fuck you until you marry.
>>
>>16637877
I thought about it and im planing to do it, but cant yet.
Problem is, we live in a different countries. See each other like 2-3 times a month, speak every day via skype.
>>
So you're not the typical "I'm into science, religion is a scam", you're the next level "guy into science" because you actually work in a scientific field. Well science (formerly called 'natural philosophy') is not completely accurate to believe in because no scientist can say as there is no religious field - are you going to trust an astrophysicist to have the answers to lifes greatest questions like he's some master philosopher for being an expert in only ONE branch of science? there's just a lot of people "into science" and against religion but they're foolish. they're just as foolish as people "into religion" and aren't dedicating their lives to it, you can't possibly know all the science branches so don't act like you have all the answers. maybe when we can download books into our brains, progress will go quicker but how are you going to figure out something that's supposed to be a mystery until you die?

As for your girlfriend, if you are good with deep conversation and she is passionate (like most women) you can convince her to have sex if it's a sensual experience, very feely, girls like that. Not too sexually ravenous which is what she's avoiding as a Christian because it's too primitive and sinful. She should understand you are young and you haven't got the rest of your life to wait, you'll be old and sex will be less pleasurable. Don't regret not having sex when you're of young age. Just turn it into a passionate experience and you might avoid marrying her.

If she refuses until marriage it won't last I think, that's how it ended for someone I know.
>>
You have an honest conversation with her. Physical intimacy is an important part of any relationship. Personally if I was in a relationship where the girl percieved her self-important spiritual vanity to be more important than the intimacy of our relationship I would probably leave her.
>>
>>16637889
Ok, so you wouldn't even be having sex much if she was willing. Just wait.

You have never had sex, it was probably really easy to do that. Just keep not doing what you are doing, dude.

If you want to be intimate with her, ask her to do intimate things she might be ok with. If you want to cum, jerk it.

What is your actual problem here? Which of those two things are you really looking for?
>>
>>16637895
We had sex, multiple times, but in her opinion sex is not the main thing in a good relationship. I agree with her. She is right. Still, my emotions dont get with it. I had girls and girlfriends before her, and to be honest, i wasnt always interested only in sex. For me its not the most important thing and i wont go out flashing my penis to other girls like a jerk. And i dont want to avoid marrying her. I want to marry her.

About science and religion: no one knows the truth, yet... im open minded person, and i have witnessed things in my life, which made more open minded and to be honest, religious. Still, i think modern christianity lacks honesty, work with inner self and self discipline. About science? Scientists lack open minds and imagination. No one is perfect.
>>
>>16637904
I just want to fuck her, thats it. I respect her, love her, i respect her decisions, still i want her...
Still, i thing you got a point
>>16637897
No, i wont leave her. I have been waiting for so long for a person with a soul just like mine.
>>
>>16637868
Does she know you want to marry her? Try getting engaged? That will hopefully persuade her that actual marriage is a stupid, arbitrary line to wait until having sex. Especially if you know it's coming anyway.

Does she enjoy sex or hate it? Because if she hates sex, she's not magically going to get any better after marriage.
>>
>>16637938
>No, i wont leave her. I have been waiting for so long for a person with a soul just like mine.

What kind of soul is that? A boring one that doesn't want to have sex?
>>
>>16637929
>but in her opinion sex is not the main thing in a good relationship

Its not the main thing. But it should happen regularly.
>>
>>16637868
>christianity

Run run from the crazy people.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.