[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pic not related What are some of the best safe sex tools
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1449893173335.jpg (96 KB, 600x962) Image search: [Google]
1449893173335.jpg
96 KB, 600x962
>Pic not related

What are some of the best safe sex tools I can pick up as far as brands and durability go.

Things like condoms, female condoms, denture dams, lunes, and everything in between.

Also, good discrete websites to order from? I currently use Literotica.
>>
>>16635310
*Lubes

Not lunes lol
>>
>>16635310
Well, what do you want specifically?
Why worry about someone you live with seeing something when you can just go into a drug store or sex shop or something?

Why do you need so much BS just to get laid?
>>
>>16635607
Not worried about who sees my stuff, but I'm not always home to pick up ordered packages and they get dropped off at the post office-I just don't want a really obvious label on the cover of it is all.

As far as the other stuff goes, I've recently become more sexually active and am just looking for good products for both myself and partner that are fun and won't break or are cheaply made. I swing more on the by side, so I love to both give BJs and eat girls out, bit I've had bad experiences before where the dam has broken or ripped on me and I didn't have an extra. Didn't ruin the experience, but it still sucked and I want to be safe and not have to worry about that.
>>
>>16636629
Both of you get tested for oral, and go to your local sex shop for the other stuff.
>>
>>16636636
Well the I get tested pretty frequently because I'm not in a commited relationship-the sex is just casual, and some stds don't even show up for months.

The whole reason I'm on here is to just get some feedback on good brands to pick up. There are two very tiny crappy sex shops within an hour of me, but the other nice one is about 4 hours away so I order online. Its usually a gamble with stuff online though and how good it is, so I thought it would be a timesaver to ask some real people who have had sone personal experiences-hopefully good experiences.
>>
>>16636629

>oral sex with latex protection

Do people really do this?
>>
>>16636663
When I'm with random people whom I don't know if they've been with other people, yes. Unless you're saying there's an alternative to latex? In which case I would love to hear about it.
>>
>>16636691

I just think oral is kind of pointless unless you're getting the taste and the sensations. I'd rather have a hand-job than a blowjob with a condom. Maybe you should just choose your partners more carefully, and have more enjoyable sex. I'm not trying to be a "slut-shamer" or whatever, I'm just saying it's really more about quality than quantity.
>>
>>16636700
Even if you're choosing your partners carefully, there's no knowing what they can have unless you've seen the results of a test. If you don't know they're clean, as is almost always the case when it's casual sex, then you should use protection. That's just called being safe.
>>
Ah, well I've never minded the way they feel personally, and I'm a little more sensitive down there than most women. I get irritated pretty easily and end up being sore during sex, or getting a rash the next day (talking about when I was with my first boyfriend). So combine that with a need to be safe, and it really doesn't bother me. I do want to find different types of protection though that are more enjoyable so my partners aren't so bothered by condoms and such.
>>
>>16636717
Well even then, things can happen. Partners can cheat on you (which was the case with my last partner who I was with for a year and a half and gave me a fucking STI)

So I've decided I want to party and have fun for a while instead of settling down yet. Maybe when I'm in my 30's.
>>
>>16636717

I guess you're smarter than me, then. Oral sex is fairly low-risk though, I don't really sleep with strangers, and I just can't see the point of doing it at all if you're going to be a germaphobe about it. I always use condoms for actual penetration, but latex-wrapped oral sex just doesn't even sound like fun.
>>
>>16636786
Its actually just a thin film,, almost like seran wrap and still feels really good.
>>
>>16636800

I mean, I'm in a committed relationship now anyway, so it's kind of a non-issue. But even before that, it never even occurred to me to use protection for oral. If I didn't know the person well, we just skipped that step. But if I'm gonna eat pussy, I want to actually taste it, and if I have to wear a condom to get a blowjob I'd probably just skip the blowjob.
>>
>>16636753
>Well even then, things can happen.
Yeah, but no one's going to blame you for not using protection in a committed relationship where you're supposed to trust the other person if you were both tested before going without protection.

>>16636786
Low risk is not no risk. If you don't trust the other person and you don't know if the other person is STD-free, then you should always use protection
>>
>>16636815

I know this is good advice, and I think I'm probably being stupid by continuing to shit on it. But I dunno, there's just something vaguely sad about the idea that everyone's just gonna be having "sex" without actual skin-on-skin contact. I think there's a psychological aspect to that which is more important than you seem to realize.

If you really don't trust someone, if you think they might lie about STDs or they're just so promiscuous they might have one without knowing it, you should probably just not sleep with that person. Get tested regularly, choose your partners carefully, and have frequent sex with good trustworthy people
>>
>>16636835
No, I understand the psychological aspect. If we're talking about it in the casual sex context, like OP is though, that's already somewhat compromised.

All of what I said was mostly about the casual sex context, actually. It applies to relationships too, but when it comes to casual sex, you are less likely to know whether the person has something and are less likely to trust them, so it's even more important to use protection.
>>
OP again. While were on the subject of safe sex, do condom sizes come in anything besides regular and large? The regular size used to hurt my ex, but when I tried getting the trojun large size, they were too big and slipped off.
>>
>>16636911
You can buy different sizes online. I wouldn't know much about it, seeing as I lack a penis, but I remember reading an article about a brand which makes 6 or so different sizes.
>>
>>16636930
Seriously? That's awesome, I need to check those out.
>>
File: 41KQvoSmMhL._SY400_.jpg (16 KB, 256x400) Image search: [Google]
41KQvoSmMhL._SY400_.jpg
16 KB, 256x400
What are you going to do with all this lube?! Wrestling match? Biggest adult party ever? If you are looking for a simply jaw-dropping amount of lube, Passion Natural Water-Based Lubricant is ready to get the fun started with this 55 gallon drum! With its superb formula you will have a natural feel that keeps you moist longer and also works great with all toy materials. Easily washes away with warm water and mild soap. You may never run out of lube again! Size: 55 gallons. Note: Includes pump. Ships via freight due to weight limit.
>>
pic should be related you can just go to a pound and pick up a street meat fuck toy woofie for a few hundred dollars and raise it up to your standards of fuckable and have on tap sex everynight if you want, sometimes you can even suck it's dick or pussy whichever you prefer but you have to make sure to pick the right sex when you first get it otherwise just get two, one of each sex and have massive doggie orgies whenever you want. Alot cheaper than buying consumer perishables that only last for a few uses and break
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.