[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want her to leave me alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: imsodonewithwoman.jpg (73 KB, 460x480) Image search: [Google]
imsodonewithwoman.jpg
73 KB, 460x480
RIght now I am in a situation where I don't really want to hang with a female friend anymore (im a guy). I guess in the beginning of the school year I thought she was pretty so I talked to her and got to know her.

But then after the first month I found her to be a very weak woman (emotionally) and idk if i am being selfish or what but I felt her to be using me for what I had to offer.

Ex. I had 50% off student meal plans and she ate every meal with me for almost one month and just walked off after each meal, only contacting me during the meal times.
Ex. always asking me for music theory help). I find our relationship not really offering me anything but just taking from me, (no pussy from her either)

Now I want her to leave me alone but she msgs me and I feel like a dick when trying to ignoring her asking "hey when are you coming back?! I havent seen you for long!"
Then she sends me a sad emoji and I feel like absolute shit for making her feel bad.

I just want her to leave me alone and not bother me with her woman bullshit and waste my time in which I get nothing in return. But when I return to school I will have to see her from classes and i really dont know what to say if she asks "why are you ignoring me?" without being rude.

What should I do guys?

Thanks
Noodle Bro
>>
>>16633895
It seems like she has some issues with herself. I get the feeling that she is like this because she has a weak self-respect (I know some girls that are the same way and this is true for).

Maybe this is a stage where you have to make a choice to either stop trying for a relationship or to care for her so much that she'll change. Thing is she probably has no good friends that are supportive and give her strength and advice, only party animals or shit talkers.

You could be her true friend, but you'll have to honestly care for her. If she's manipulative after (and if) you try, then leave her
>>
>letting that meal thing go on for a month
Stopped reading right there.

You're a sap. Come back here once you're capable of acting like a reasonable person.
>>
>>16633895

She is not emotionally weak dumbass, you are

She is manipulating you in the most old school way and you are falling for it
>>
>>16633985
>>16633998
But how do you stop trying when the other person is constantly making an effort to try to be with you. how do you do this without being and feeling like a dick like you just ruined someone's friendship. How do you tell someone that you no longer desire their presence and friendship?

>>16633995
She paid me back for the discounted meals of course but I still just felt like I was being used for what I had to offer.
>>
>>16634037

You don't have to try end this without feeling like a dick, doesn't matter what you do, she will try to play the victim anyways, just say her goodbye(or nothing at all) and cut contact after.
>>
>>16634037
>How do you tell someone that you no longer desire their presence and friendship?
Very carefully.
>>
>>16634071
thank you so much but if I see her at school and she's like what's up lately then?
>>
>>16634096

Say something that is completely non related to her and be short with your words, like you are talking to somebody you barely know
>>
>>16634037
"I no longer desire your presence and friendship."
>>
>>16633895
Just fucking ghost out, guy.
>>
Thank you so much everyone
>>
>>16633895
You know, it's kind of a dick move to do, but you could try "confessing your passionate love for her" over text or something, in the most pathetic - yet believable - way you can.

When she rejects you, you can play the victim and tell her it would hurt you too much to still be friends.
>>
>>16634096
say you went to ukraine and the mechanized infantry division you were with got erased by bm-21s and that shits fucking with you because you are the sole survivor from that shit
>>
>>16634288
What if the opposite happens lol?
>>
>>16634637
Enjoy the moment, then go full dick and dump her?
>>
>>16634148
Not OP, but similar situation here.

This is what I will try.

>keep it short
>next to no personal details or chances for follow-up questions
>be vague with answers
>if she ever asks 'what's wrong?' simply say 'Nothing, all is well' :^)

Hopefully she will completely lose interest in me and stop talking/messaging to/with me.

But since I know my luck and her severe lack of empathy that ain't gonna happen.

feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>16634164
Seconding this. If you want out, well congrats, you're already out. Just remain silent and everything will be fine.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.