[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long do you study for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: college.jpg (627 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
college.jpg
627 KB, 1000x667
How much free time to mechanical engineers have in college? I feel like a lot of people have all the time in the world to do fuckall in college, but when it comes to some other majors, people barely have any time at all. Since I'm in ME, I'd like to know how much you guys spend studying. I spend probably 3-4 hours a day.
>>
>>16630826
I'd say mechanical engineers are somewhere in the middle between economists and those in medical sciences and such
>>
>>16630826
I'm in my sixth and final year of medicine

Generally I'm in the hospital experiencing and getting taught medicine 8-530

Then I'll study 7-930 in the evening

Saturday and Sunday I relax a bit more and probably only do 5-6 hours between them

But during final term I'm virtually studying 8am-11pm or later most days. Having a study buddy that you're also sleeping with makes it infinitely easier... Kiss, give eachother massages during breaks, or sex if we're revising at home makes it fly by
>>
>>16630846
Did you have a relationship when you started studying? Did you have to ditch hobbies or other things in your life for your medical studies? Curious.
>>
>>16630861
Yeah, I started the course with a gf... That quickly ended as I was so far away. Then another 18 month relationship in the middle.

I go to the gym three times a week (generally the weekend and once during the weekdays)
Socially, I see my mates from home a lot when I'm back on vacation, and go clubbing maybe once a month during term time. It's manageable.

It's not worth getting into a relationship now though as everyone goes separate ways for work this coming Summer
>>
>>16630874
Ah, I see, anyway.. this kind of comforts me, to see it's a general thing
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.