[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys so I was out at the bar and ran into some old milfy neighbor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: beats-me[1].gif (485 KB, 500x229) Image search: [Google]
beats-me[1].gif
485 KB, 500x229
Ok guys so I was out at the bar and ran into some old milfy neighbor who basically told me to fuck her daughter. She implied it, repeatedly, by telling me that I should really say hi to her the next time I see her because she's (the girl) always asking her (her mother - too many pronouns) about me, and it was worded pretty close to this "**** is always asking about you of all the people who grew up on the street, she's always wondering how you're doing and I think she always had a little crush on you"

This is obviously a pretty cool opportunity, because I'm thirsty as fuck right now. Single doesn't even begin to describe my status, and unfortunately, I'm in school living at home, so the female situation is kind of dead as fuck.

The problem is, the holidays are almost over and she goes to school in a different county, so idk when the fuck I'm supposed to "just wave when I see her on the street" I don't think I've seen her since we were in high school together..

So what do I do? I don't have her phone number or any reasonable way of obtaining it, because this mom that I ran into explicitly stated that I will NOT under any circumstances, tell this girl that her I had a drink with her mom and thats why I'm talking to her right now. I can understand that. I really hate resorting to Facebook because I think its weird and impersonal and I feel like I would have better chances if I saw her in real life, or if she were to contact me somehow. That way she would have to respond in real time as opposed to sitting there on a screen with time to think about her response. You don't just not reel when you've hooked a fish..

So yeah what should I do
>>
>>16630610
tl;dr
>found out about girl who probably might fuck
>super not fucking any girls right now, like at all
>have 0 ways of contacting her without being weird
>because she's my fucking old neighbor
>>
>>16630610
Why do I get the strange vibe that this woman is just desperately trying to find a boyfriend for her daughter behind her back?

I'd tread carefully Anon. But if you really want to contact her, facebook isn't a bad idea. It's a good way to learn about her interests and can give you some ideas as for a conversation starter when you see her again.
>>
>>16630791
Yeah I mean, thought of that too. If so then I probably won't be fucking her and thats not the end of the world, but I'm pretty sure its the real deal it just sounded like it.
And god I just really hate using facebook. I'll get messaged from time to time by random people I don't even talk to anymore and I almost never respond. Plus I'm barely even on facebook so I would feel worried about the potential of being stalked only for the chick to assume I'm a fuckin nerd who doesn't ever do anything, just because I really never make any posts anymore.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.