[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can swinging change lives? I've had fantasies for a while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Can swinging change lives?

I've had fantasies for a while about swinging and I know my girlfriend would be down for it. We regularly cam as a couple and it's a lot of fun for us.

I was wondering, there are people on this planet who cannot fulfill the basic need of sex in their lives, I've had to opportunity to do it so much so that it has deviated to another level. I enjoy the control of being able to throw sex around with my woman if I wanted to, have you had any experiences with a couple that changed you? It feels nice knowing you can be unforgettable in a person's life, especially being associated with pleasure and submissiveness.

Thoughts?
>>
It's going to be pretty funny having you come back here crying when you fuck up your relationship
>>
>>16629357
Can't wait for you to change your tune after your girl bones a 10 inch black bull and losses all interest in you sexually
>>
>>16629357

relationships will end either way. if she wants to leave you because she wants to sleep with other people and not you, that will happen regardless of if you sleep with other people or not.

so if you both want to swing, go for it. yes, swingers have a really high rate of breaking up, but so do monogamous couples. so just do what makes the two of you happy.

keep in mind you dont have to 'swing' per se, you can just do group sex. if im not mistaken swinging involves switching partners.

the thought of a couple both being submissive is kinda hot.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.