[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guy with a severe lack of self-confidence here, which is justified
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: lightpost.png (204 KB, 271x530) Image search: [Google]
lightpost.png
204 KB, 271x530
Guy with a severe lack of self-confidence here, which is justified to some degree.
I'm shorter than average. Skinny no muscle. Incredibly pale. Apparently a good looking face according to my friends girlfriends so not so sure about that. Hair that looks good and bad.
Thanks to rough early teenage ears sociably retarded but not 100% autismal, just imagine meeting me on the buss and only bring up school and stuff. Not the case with close friends, but even those ive known for many years i always resort to mutual schoolwork/games/whatever.

My friend and his gf have made this 10/10 (imo) very interested in me. She lives 2 hours away though. And our only communication with each other is via snapchat. Been sending me every day recently and I try to asnwer as well as possible. Declined an invite to her friends new years party last night. Now I believe people have painted a false image of me to her. And frankly I cringe whenever I see the message light because I would rather be more comfortable not having to worry about that stuff. Got an unopened one atm.

Though my common sense and experience of escapism tells me to not let something like this slip by. But I just do not know how to handle it all. The main concern ofc is the social ability which I lack. The thought of meeting her friends, and her for that matter, whom I do not know frightens me. I just do not see a situation where I would be able to handle it. Plus my friends once drew the parrallel of her being intense drum 'n' base while im some slow jazz, if that adds to the picture.

After meeting her once real quick when I was sick etc she had told our mutual friend I was boring. But they reignited the interest oddly. Apparently shes made jokes about sending me nudes to said friend etc.

Now I guess it isnt about the girl, but rather how I would go about as the kind of person I am. And I would only look upon a failed chance with regret in the future.
>>
You should try to improve what you can improve.
> I'm shorter than average
How tall are you? Shorter than the average girl? If you aren't, there's basically no problem.

>Skinny no muscle.
Why don't you exercise?

>Incredibly pale.
I like pale skin, and I adore it on guys.

>Hair that looks good and bad.
Go and get a cut that suits your face. Ask your friends' girlfriends for advice, if you need it.

>The main concern ofc is the social ability which I lack.
Try to do something outside of your comfort zone, that forces you to be social. Sports, travelling, whatever.
>>
>>16629306
Alcohol helps remove the barriers between what you're thinking and what you're saying. Just one or two drinks should do it.
This should be how you get to know her, not the only way you can interact with her, you don't want to end up like that Indian guy from The Big Bang Theory.
Once you get to know her and you're more comfortable with her, you shouldn't need the alcohol.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.