[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to know what defines a person as assexual. I'm having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (735 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
735 KB, 2560x1600
I want to know what defines a person as assexual. I'm having some issues defining my sexuality and I really don't feel atracted to both (men and women), already had tried to bond romaticaly and sexually and still can't feel a thing. Just want to make sure if is just a thing in my head or a actual fact.
Happy New Year.
Ps- Sorry for my English.
>>
Why do you need to label yourself? Why can't you just do what you want to do?
>>
not wanting to bang
>>
>>16628448

scientifically asexual referred to a species that could reproduce on its own.

i dont know how official the following definition is, but its generally accepted that someone who is an asexual human is someone who does not feel sexual attraction at all. im not sure how realistic that is, i mean if something gives you a boner you are not asexual. women may be able to 'fake' this more but im not aware of any REAL cases of someone biologically incapable of feeling arousal. i imagine it might be possible though.

can you get a boner or lady boner anon? can you feel turned on? cuz if so you are some sort of sexual.

as for romance, not everyone is a love slut. most people are, especially when young. but as you get older and the more you date the more that sort of thing burns out as you get used to it. but some people are born that way. they odnt connect with someone romantically easily. you might one day meet the right person who gives you a spark. might not.

either way, if you are asexual, it doesnt really matter and you dont really need to define it. there isnt much of ap oint to it.
>>
>>16628456
Good point there but still, I don't want to be unsure or in denial of what I am I just need to clarify my mind to get some peace atleast
>>
>>16628483
And yes I have boners but they are not related to human beings.
>>
>>16628501

then you are beastsexual or a furry or whatever.
>>
>>16628512
Well at least is something thanks
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.