[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I work or become a part of adult swim?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: adultswim.jpg (10 KB, 421x316) Image search: [Google]
adultswim.jpg
10 KB, 421x316
How do I work or become a part of adult swim?
>>
>>16628198

as part of the programming block or on one of the adult swim shows?

if the programming block, i imagine the best way would be to go to their website. it says:
How can I get a job at [adult swim]?

Your best bet is to go to www.TurnerJobs.com and check for Adult Swim jobs there. You can even submit your resume through that site. Your worst bet is to pester us on the message boards.

----

so there is that. i imagine adult swim is a rather small company, as it doesnt need many workers to do what it does. a lot of its original programming is considered 'indie'.

if you want to work on one of their shows, you'd have to apply through them directly. a lot of their content is 'acquired' as in dubbed anime or syndication from other shows. these are extremely hard to break into.

their original programming might have openings but if you have no production skills they have no reason to hire you really. those shows are pretty tightly run as well, so unless you know a guy its not gonna happen.
>>
>>16628217
Thanks for the advice friend
>>
File: 1400349375723.jpg (9 KB, 194x200) Image search: [Google]
1400349375723.jpg
9 KB, 194x200
>>16628230
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.