[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, So when i'm having sex, I don't enjoy as much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: k.png (424 KB, 604x358) Image search: [Google]
k.png
424 KB, 604x358
Hi,

So when i'm having sex, I don't enjoy as much as before and i feel less horny than before.

I started taking the pill a few months ago. Before that I use to be horny all the time.

Does that happen to a lot of girls? I don't know how to stimulate my sexual life.

Thank you
>>
This also happened to me. What kind of pill are you taking? Different synthetic hormones will have different effects.

When I was on first the pill (low estrogen) my sex drive skyrocketed - I became insatiable. It was actually annoying. After a year and a half my sex drive plummeted, I had dryness during sex, and there was nothing I could do to change it (no amount of foreplay, mental relaxation, or anything could change it). The problem really is the type of pill you're taking. Unfortunately, you really can't do anything to counteract the synthetic hormones since they're so strong. I would do some research online and try another type of pill with different hormones. The best option would be hormone-free birth control. I got a copper IUD over a year ago and my sex drive went back to normal, and I feel great without any moodiness or any other problems.
>>
Yes, the pill can fuck with your hormones. You might want to talk to your doctor and try a different kind. A lot of them will lower your libido, but if it's lowering it to the point that you don't even want to have sex, why even take it? It might take some trial and error before you find one right for you.

The first kind I took made me burst out into tears randomly. The second kind killed my libido and increased the chance of yeast infections. Then I got one that still lowered my libido, but not too badly, so I stuck with that.
>>
>>16631286
Happens to most women on the pill. Consider an alternative form of birth control. Nuvaring, IUD, and implants typically have a lower rate of decreased sex drive. Figure out which one you're most comfortable with.
>>
Yeah some pills can do that. It messes also with your mind and you can't get crazy or moody. I suggest you talk to your doctor and pick some low risk pills or even stop taking them for a while because if you can't feel horny or cum, then why even take the pill ?
>>
I take sprintec 28 day and it makes me horny all the time. I guess it depends on the person but the hormones can definitely trigger different reactions in different people
>>
Switching brand/dosage and non-hormonal IUD are both great options.

I'd also suggest different hormonal methods, like an implant, that have a much lower dose than contraceptive pills.

Pills have to have a big dose of hormones to survive the digestive system, and you put it all into your body at once every day. An implant releases a little constantly into the bloodstream. A hormonal IUD even less so because it goes directly into the reproductive system.

I'm not sure how things like vaginal rings or skin patches would compare, but they might be better.

I'd avoid the Depo Provera shot.
>>
>>16631286
When I was on the pill I had the worst mood swings/random violent urges/depression. Became very destructive in my day to day.
Switched to the marina iud 4 years ago, 100% worth the investment!!! Huge benefit is asides from the insertion (relatively as painful as a PAP) every 5 years there's nothing you have to do.
>>
Yes, try another pill is what most would say.
But I'm gonna say stop fucking with your hormones just for a possibility of condomless sex. They aren't that bad when you find a favorite.
>>
OP Here, so i take triafemi. Is it any good ?
>>
>>16631546
Sounds like it's not for you at least
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.