[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ritualistic abuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0059a.jpg (319 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0059a.jpg
319 KB, 800x1200
I'm in Canada and my name is CBB(322) 7/28/76 666... A being created me back then and I've been dragged around living a fairly boring life until now when I realise I am supposed to apparently have a Goddess named Erin Zimmer but just as they whored, molested and mutilated my existence they whored her too. The Canadians seem to just abuse their authority and violate my life to express more and more cryptic language patterns.

Does anyone know where I can find erin zimmer and show her this information about the design of the language and the premeditated intent for the population to molest and violate us while making cryptic entertainment about it so even the little children can sing and dance to song about us being molested?

here's one picture from part of being crucified. A being shaped the trees branches and leaves to create an artistic shadow of 3 partial face but upside down it's Jesus with a crown of thorns.

So yeah, i'm being crucified in some weird way in Canada while they molest and whore the woman. I really need to find this woman and make her aware of the Canadians intent to use and violate her too
>>
I don't understand this reality. Many aspects of my body have changed and other aspects of reality. I've been seeing people, vanish, appear out of no where, their faces morph and change, people becoming other people instantly but no one reacting. As if living in a robotic mind controlled society where people maybe can't even see... This reality is so messed up. It constantly puts thoughts in my mind all day everyday. THe same ideas over and over while triggering different emotion. So I can think something a bunch of times with no reaction then suddenly it'll make me angry or sad or whatever. I feel like a god damned puppet with something manipulating all my sense.
>>
hello?
>>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_personality_disorder
>>
To a mental hospital, go, and quickly too.
>>
Found her, work address and phone number below

http://alghoul.com/erin-zimmer-rcic-iccrc/
>>
Why the fuck do some of you tards actually keep trying to regurgitate irrational nonsense explanations? Seriously... all such posts just serve to further prove most of humanity is only just good enough to chiselling and lick shit from sewer pipes.
>>
This is not /x/
Take your medication
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.