[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
don't want to live like this anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2304x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2304x1536
Recently I've began to loose my mind to depression and social anxiety. I can't even walk down a road without thinking everyone I see is talking about me, also i even have trouble walking in public and over think where to look, where to put my hands, whether my hair looks stupid or that my walk looks strange. Because of this I don't leave my house much these days and have noticed my neighbours talk about me a lot. All day I can hear them say general bad stuff about me however I'm starting to think that I am having auditory hallucinations as when in public aswell I think I can hear people talking about me but sometimes when I stop my music they are not even talking about me and the words I hear are just what I think they would be saying... But I can still hear it
>>
>>16627209

Anyone experienced hearing things that can't be real? I can't live like this
>>
>>16627209
I used to get this alot when I was in middle school and highschool. Its a long road to accept yourself (how your standing, stupid shit like are my eyebrows normal, etc..), but you'll get there. Just try not to think too much about it and think of all of your good qualities. What helped me stop "hearing" people talk shit was being more mentally present. Taking out the music might help or interacting with more people. I found that the more positive interactions I have with people (which starts with being friends and possitive, not matter how awkward you are or feel) boosts your self esteem. Leading to less reasons to think that people don't like you. Just keep working at it and it will improve, I promise!
>>
>>16627272

Nice digits and thanks, I'm 18 btw and going university next year but I'm worried about it. Also how does one be mentally present when walking on your own?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.