[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bright future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2
File: mahoarca.jpg (38 KB, 534x300) Image search: [Google]
mahoarca.jpg
38 KB, 534x300
Once again, I need your help /adv/

Could you possibly help me write a personal statement for a university? I want to study astrophisycs/aerospace engineering. what should I write? any specific introduction? Where can I see what others that got admitted wrote?

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: IMG_20151231_132209.jpg (57 KB, 640x410) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151231_132209.jpg
57 KB, 640x410
>>16626084
Look in the web for personal statements related to your career.

When writing it you should start by introducing your interest for the career and an specific thing that brought your interest for the career and shit. Then for the next paragraph you should talk about why they should get you for the career, like the work experience if you have done some and what it has prepared you for the career like the skill you got from it, then you should put like books maybe like speeches you have attended and finally to end the paragraph talk about your hobbies and what skills the give you for uni. Then for the next paragraphs you should talk about the subjects that you are currently doing and how they relate to the career maybe even that they open your interest for it but most important relating it to the career and maybe that you expanded further by reading books and shit. Then to end you may talk about what you want to do after uni and shit and even before this if you are applying aboard you may talk about your desire to meet new cultures and shit and what have learn or gained by living where you currently live or even if you have lived abroad. So yeah I hope I have this proved to be useful and as a matter of fact I just sent mine like in November and already have an offer so yeah luck for you OP and it will be hard with a lot of draft and shit, so get someone to check it for you and give you some feedback.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.