[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would like anyones advice. I live with my gf, our baby and her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: TF CRAP.jpg (152 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
TF CRAP.jpg
152 KB, 1000x1000
Would like anyones advice. I live with my gf, our baby and her 15 year old step sister but i call her my step daughter because i feel more like a father. I love her and like living with her because we're kinda like buds and we banter off each other alot, i love my family and i dont want to ruin it but something happened. Basically she has the week off school and we were alone while my wife had the kid. We were hanging out and one thing lead to another (read the tl;dr for details i didn't initiate or do anything) and she ended up taking her top off and wanted to...

I dont know what i should do, i'm nervous and i feel like shit because i'm not sure how my gf will react. I love her like a daughter but i dont want to defend her if she wants to kick her out and have to stress out whenever me and her are alone nor do i want to explain the details because no matter how i say that its going to sound bad. I dont know if i should tell my gf because it seems like an isolated event and i wouldn't cheat on her anyway but if i were to tell her idk how to do it. My gf loves her sister but i can tell she's a little jealous whenever mess around shes told me she would kick her out if she didn't behave. If i where to tell her i dont know how to go about it, i'm a nervous wreck.

I dont know wtf to do. Posting full story below, idk why i made it so long.
>>
>>16625822
We were in her room sitting on chairs watching youtube videos because we were bored and hanging out. Somehow we got on a video on stripping video and she started saying she could do it. I said no you cant because you're not a dumb whore and insisted and started grinding on me laughing, i thought she was playing around and i just pushed her did push jokingly because i thought she was fucking around. She then tried sitting on my lap but i moved her not trying to make anything of it. She told me she thought i was cool and that she hopes she'd find a guy like me while looking at my crouch.

Got a red flag and got the fuck out and jerked off in the backroom. Right when i got out she comes into me and my gfs bedroom saying she was bored and wanted to do something. She started standing over me and closed my laptop staring at me smiling n shit. I told her to figure it out and not to bug me but she just stood there. Not saying this in a sexual way but she likes to pick on me like a kid picks on a big brother and she treats me like another teenager because we mess around alot so she doesn't respect me unless i get physical with her like a 2 finger shove.

Here's the shit that happened, word per word, i also audio recorded the last part with my phone on the counter just incase. I was sitting on the bed and she was standing over me, i told her to get the fuck out and she said started teasing me saying i should make her. I was about to grab her and throw her out when she lifted her shirt her and started flashing me while blocking me. I turned my head to look away and I never touched her but i did fuck up because i was timid and panicking because, yeah i know "hurr durr thats hot faggot" but i was so fucking scared of her getting mad and telling her sister another side and i was so worried of fucking up my family, i do consider her to be my daughter since shes lived with us ever since we've first moved in. Didn't know how to handle it so i tried appealing to her.
>>
>>16625822
Just tell her sister and if persists tell your wife I guess.
>>
>>16625828
I tried talking sense into her saying i'm too old and i was an adult and she had to respect her sister and my house. I mentioned her sister alot but shes was being an immature teenager and blowing air at my face sighing. I wasn't looking at her the entire time but during the time i was talking i heard her take her shirt and bra off which made me panic even more trying to think of a way to get her out without touching her. She covered herself with her arms while saying "oh my god you're dumb, Its fine you're really cool stop worrying, show me your the man of the house" That's what fucked me up, i was insulted and instead of just grabbing her by the fucking hair and throwing her the fuck out i let her get to me and tried being an adult by lecturing her like a father to daughter.

She touched my chest and tried getting close so i grabbed her shoulders to kinda go "Look, knock it off" since she only listens when i get physical with her, when i did that she kissed me and tried leaning ontop of me, i stood up because i didnt want to touch her but she was still grabbing on peaking me. Finally i shook her off and yelled at her to get the fuck out and that time she listened to me but went to her room stomping. She was there for maybe a little over the minute while she wasn't on me for anymore then 10 seconds. Once she got dressed i gave her a lecture telling her she needs to respect her sister and my future wife. She was mad at first but got over it and apologized and begged me not to tell her sister. She begged me because not to ruin their relationship and i said i dont' know what im going to do yet. As i was leaving she said she just wanted me to know i was like her best friend and that i could trust her, kept empathizing on that i could "trust" her. I haven't told my gf yet and she hasn't left her room all day.

Again idk why i made this tl;dr it seemed like i wrote it in 2 minutes.
>>
>>16625831
Ignore this man, op just fuck her wtf is wrong with you? This is thee hottest shit.
>>
>>16625828
>Got a red flag and got the fuck out and jerked off in the backroom.

let me see if i got this right...
youre 15 year old "daughter" was 'grinding' on you, so you immediately left to go jack off?
yeah you sound pretty fucking gross and creepy so.... should probably leave your gf and tell her her little sister is a dumb slut
>>
>>16625833
>Again idk why i made this tl;dr it seemed like i wrote it in 2 minutes.

i dont think you undestand what that means..
>>
You handled it really well OP.

You need to tell your gf honestly. She would want to know, and if the situation was reversed and your gf was getting the advances I'm sure you would want to know as well.

Keeping this hidden from your wife would send off alarms in the future if she found out, as if you were keeping her sister on standby till she was old enough or something crazy/illogical.

It's cute that the step sister likes you, and I think your gf will understand what a young crush can do to an impressionable mind, you gotta do it.
>>
>>16625838
Hey.. well FUCK AT LEAST I WAS HONEST! I COULD'VE BEEN WITH HER BUT I DIDN'T! I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HER NOR WTF AM I GOING TO SAY!? I didn't even have to mention that part i guess it just came out. And i love my gf, shes a good woman i wouldn't leave her with a kid also and i do love her but not like that i just wish it didn't happen and i want to move on but i cant until i figure out what im going to do. I really want to just pretend it didn't happen and give zero thought into it but i cant just do that.
>>
>>16625844
I was just writing it form memory and it really did feel like a flow. Well i write articles and im used to spreading the word count so maybe thats why. It actually took me 10 minutes to write i think. Im reading it and it really does seem like a some sex fantasy bullshit.
>>
>>16625850
its just, i imagine a 15 year old boy being sexual to me and its completely fucking laughable... not sexually arousing
maybe youre just a pedo?
>>
She's a teenager. She will not stop and she'll keep trying until she gets her way. Thus destroying your family. And she'll use it as blackmail against you in the future.

Tell your gf. Don't let this girl potentially destroy your family. Do you really want your kid when she/he grows up to say "my parents are split up because daddy fucked my aunt."
>>
>>16625854

>boy

opinion discarded
>>
>>16625858
hey, at least my relationship isnt being destroyed by some pedophilic tendencies
>>
>>16625854
>daughter
>gfs sister
>covering her chest with her arms
where did you get boy from?
>>
File: 1443419681238.jpg (26 KB, 418x481) Image search: [Google]
1443419681238.jpg
26 KB, 418x481
>>16625866
its called a bait thread you newfaggots
>>
>>16625865

No, I'm sorry, it's just that as a woman you have absolutely no idea how the penis works.

None.

A 15 year old year is perfectly fuckable physically. Any and every male would get a boner looking at a 15 year old pussy. But because the mind isn't developed it's not appropriate, and he did the right thing by getting out of there.
>>
>>16625872
>le mind development meme

What a joke

Puritan logic needs to die, 15 year olds fuck each other already
>>
>>16625872
such fickle things

>>16625871
yes but also that person has no reading comprehension
>>
>>16625872
This, kind of. In the third 15 is basically a woman but in civilization where we aren't savages 15 is still a dumb fuck teenager. Physcially tho 15 is completely fuckable and able to get a guy a hardon but in my opinion its thee limit, i look at a 14 year old the same as i look at a toddler but maybe 1 out of 10 of them are physically attractive. But yea 15 is fuckable but in the first world you shouldn't fuck them unless youre a teenager.
>>
>>16625881
thank you so much for your enlightening opinion
i feel like im ready to disintegrate into the fucking atmosphere in an angelic glow, simply from having read your truth-filled words..
>>
>>16625893

Not the poster, but the age of consent is a shitty debate.

I think the one thing we can agree on, is that in a first world country where adults have many responsibilities they are in a strong position of power compared to adults in third world countries.

Being in this position allows you to abuse it, it would be so pathetically easy for an adult to tell a teenager to underdress and "get fucked" because society tells you to obey what adults tell you.
>>
>>16625848
I think you might be right. Its just when im sitting there telling her the story its a little hard coming out. She fucking kissed me twice and was holding onto me shirtless, i agree a crush is cute but i imagine if the situation was reverse i'd want to kill the fucker. I'm probably going to have to end up telling her but its been an entire day. Knowing her shes going to be heartbroken because cheating is her worst fear and shes going to get on me for letting it last as long as it did.

Im probably going to tell her but without any details, just that she kissed me, i wont mention the shirt. Or maybe i'll mention she was topless and wont mention she kissed me. Fuck im nervous this is going to suck.
>>
>>16625919

Just tell your gf that your step sister was making advances and that you were uncomfortable with it, and discuss how you both need to handle it.

If she asks for details just give them. "She tried to kiss me and show her breats, it was embarassing".
>>
>>16625916
Be the reply your reply was replying too thats what im saying. Its already been debated when people looked at a man fucking a little kid and said "holy shit this is wrong." But idk where i lie about the age limit, i think its fine when a teenager fucks another teenager and while there are some teens who are mature enough for sex most really are easy to manipulate into giving up pussy because they're impressed easily.

think 17 is a good number
>>
>>16625949
this isnt the fucking point of the thread...
can you stupid fucks take this drivel to /b/ or anywhere more appropriate?
>>
>>16625954
No

this thread is fake and gay
>>
yeah so let it fucking waste away on page 8
>>
>>16625822
If you think she'll stop don't tell her, you pretty much made it clear and if it can Danaher your family that bad and you can avoid it why not. But if she's a slut do it now and tell her.
>>
>>16625850
When sexual things are happening around you, it makes sense to be sexually aroused. You were trying to get rid of that feeling. It's not your fault. You did good, being firm and telling her no.

>>16625942
I like this idea.
>>
What country do you live in OP?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.