[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm on a medication that gives me ED sometimes. Like sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1316380229257.png (11 KB, 448x378) Image search: [Google]
1316380229257.png
11 KB, 448x378
I'm on a medication that gives me ED sometimes. Like sometimes I get a 1/2 chub, sometimes fully hard, sometimes wet noodle. It varies.

Should I bring this up to a girl before we have sex? Any non-weird ways to do it?
>>
>>16622993

ive always found the best way to handle this sort of thing is to be nonchalant about it. if you honestly cant see (or seem to see) why it would matter, they wont either.

most girls wont make the sex moves, so if you are having some foreplay type fun but nothings happening, just stop it there and distract her with another activity. i find its easy to transition into cuddling.

worse comes to worse just go down on her. she will be a little surprised when you dont expect her to do anything to you, but just say 'sometimes i like to eat out' like its no big deal.

thats pretty much the key to owning anything is acting like its no big deal.
>>
>>16622993
It would be a better idea to bring it up to your doctor. There are medicines that should help counteract the effects.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.