[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I deal with being completely invisible? People don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: freeshrugs.jpg (85 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
freeshrugs.jpg
85 KB, 600x857
How do I deal with being completely invisible? People don't comment on my Fb posts, return my texts... anything. Nobody cares what I do or think.
>>
>>16622353
Use your supernatural power to commit the greatest heist in history... without anyone even realizing it happened.
>>
I can only give you the information, its up to you what you do with it.
>http://www.what-is-coaching.com/support-files/lazymansway2riches.pdf
>>
Its a weird thing but I always found invisibility to be kinda' fun. Can't exactly wander around and get away with stuff without having eyes on me, but back in highschool I would always try to do weird things or help people I liked/thought were cool without being caught or noticed.

"Push the boundaries" so to speak.
It was exactly those things that got me noticed in the first place! Now I -WISH- I could be a ghost again sometimes lol.

My advice, use your powers Anon, and use them wisely. Enjoy them while you still have it, and genuinely try to do some good with it. Think of some things that only an "invisible" person can do and what advantages they would have.

In time, you'll be noticed for your good work, and get some good friends in the process~
>>
>>16622353
Take up a skill or art of some kind. Master it free from the distractions of social interaction.
>>
>>16622353

our generation was born with this sense of entitlement that what we say matters. everyone wants to be the center of attention. its the reason samefagging exists.

the best way to 'deal' with it is to simply accept it. there are certain points where advice can only take you so far. theres no outlined path for this. you have to simply accept it and not worry.

that being said, focus on small isntead of large.

delete facebook, or at the very least, stop posting. you post with the hope someone will validate whatever it is you typed. continuing to do that isnt dealing. its hoping for a different outcome.

as for friends
>get a bunch of index cards (Cutting paper into squares works too)
>write down all those friends names on different cards
>shuffle them up
>then go through the list
>think about what YOU really think of that person
>why do you like them? do they like you
>if you think their friendship is worth salvaging, keep it.
>if not, tear it up, then delete that name from your phone. tearing it up is physically 'letting go' of that person.

from there, try to focus on those few friends that are worth working towards, and try to schedule activities with just them so you have a chance to bond more. nothing breaks up bonding more than other people. confide something personal in them. see if they do the same.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.