[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought I knew all my girlfriend's friends, but I found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
I thought I knew all my girlfriend's friends, but I found out she was talking to a dude. For the past year even.

Can I ask many about him or will that push her away? I'm just a bit upset I never knew at this point and I lost some trust.
>>
>>16619643
Are you normal? ? No shit you ask amd she better have a fucking good reason for talking to some dodgy cunt behind your back...worst case you argue for a day and have awesome makeup sex...actually the worst case is you just argue and he has the hot angry sex. ..fuck.... maybe we should just stay quiet
>>
Just want to add, this is the only suspicious thing about her. If I crack this riddle and it's all innocent, I can trust her 100%.
>>
>>16619643
Just ask dude. If she has nothing to hide she'll be completely honest and you can trust her again. If you ask and things go well and she's open with you, but if you still can't trust her, then ask to see some of their messages. But ask her so she can show you straight away, and so you can read them in front of her as soon as you ask. That way she won't have a chance to delete anything in case there is anything suss.

I've spoken to friends and haven't exactly told my bf, but only because he hadn't asked yet. When he asked, I gave him honest answers, he even looked through an app on my phone when I was next to him, just to ease his doubts. I've done the same with him and his phone too.

If she's hiding something you'll probably know with the way she acts when you ask her about this guy, and more so if you ask to see her phone.

Good luck anon.
>>
Ask her straight up: "Who's this guy and why haven't you told me about him before?"

But don't be accusational. Don't be argumentative when she answers.
>>
>>16619643
If she kept him hidden from you then there's nothing more to it.

Break it up now or eat all her lies if you don't respect yourself.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.