[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've broke up. What should I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
So, i've broke up with my gf two weeks ago. I'll be going to work on a cruise ship for around a year, so we decided to give a break, and when i return, we could try again. She says that she still have feelings for me, but also, she's already staying with another guy. I still have many feelings for her, and i wish we could still keep contact, so what should i do? We live in different cities, so our contact was through internet.
>>
You never met her in person or?
>>
>>16617924

how many times have you even met irl? like how frequently were you hanging out.

honestly, it sounds like an imaginary situation. the kinda thing teenagers cling on to cuz they want to feel something but theres nothing actually going on.

you cant 'take a break for a year'. thats not a thing. in one year your life changes so much. you arent just going to 'fool around'. ur gonna meet new people and start over a relationship and in a year she will have forgotten you and you her.

the 'take a break' thing is just a way to ease into a break up.

sorry bud. but theres nothign to do but go on that ship and do your own thing. id hate to work on a ship like that.
>>
Time to move on bro. You guys broke it off and she's already seeing other people. Time you did the same. Otherwise you'll just be holding out for something that might not even happen. Don't waste a year bro, that's a long fucking time.
>>
>>16617924
>two weeks
>she's already staying with another guy.
>only contact was through the internet

jesus christ mang, you dodged a bullet
>>
No, we've dated for 3 years. We were in the same class in college, so we had a "physical relationship"

I'm only going aboard in march, what should i do until the time?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.