[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was seeing/dating girl over the summer. Hit it off real well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: hobbes.gif (19 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
hobbes.gif
19 KB, 1680x1050
Was seeing/dating girl over the summer. Hit it off real well until her girl friend got single and wanted a third wheel for dates. Was fine with it in the beginning and then my girl started to get more "busy" with less time for me and more time for this friend

Asked what was up, why this friends needs you all the time, why can't she handle her dating life herself, you know she only brings you along because you're more attractive than her and these "guys/friends" don't give a shit about her only you, why these guys act all bro and kiss my ass when I'm around but obnoxious boys when im not...

Set off a fire storm, she got distant. I blew off their bullshit and did my own thing again, see other girls. 2 months later she's back, misses me. We fuck, I let her do all the work this time from making plans, dates, whatever. Asks me not to fuck and chuck her, she's catching feelings, likes where it's going blah blah

If she drops the I want this to be serious talk, do I bring up the nonsense drama of her friend and her from before? how she didn't take us seriously but more so her friend (whom is still single since her personality is garbage and she's getting fatter).

I don't like how we got derailed so easily and what would stop it from happening again?
>>
It's much simpler than that. When she asks if you want this to be serious, you say "No." That's it.

This girl's major malfunction is that she thinks it's appropriate to pity people over their emotions. She wasn't trying to be a great friend to the other girl. She was reveling in the pity she got to give the other girl. "Oh you poor chubby thing, you can't even keep a man while I have one no matter how much I neglect him." Then when you showed weakness she started looking down on you too. How dare you have needs and emotions as a man? It's pitiful.

Don't be open and communicative with her anymore. She's trouble. So without explaining yourself, just say no.
>>
>>16617907
I'd simply ask why did she think it appropriate to waste my time.

>do I bring up the nonsense drama of her friend and her from before
Absolutely. What the fuck are you, her dirty rag to throw around as she wants?

Make her explain herself in great detail and tell her that she has A LOT to make up for it. Fuck her if you want but if I were you I couldn't ever consider it being serious again.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.