[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Group live, Brotherhood, Common Goals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1602386.jpg (134 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1602386.jpg
134 KB, 1920x1200
Hello,

Playing Fallout 4 made me once again feel that I am living a useless live. All those RPG games where you have group working together for a common goal. You live, work everything together.

For example: Brotherhood of Steel, or the Railroad, Dark Brotherhood, Ceberus or any mercenary outfit.

It makes me feel so sad and empty. What am I gonna do? What impact will I have? Get a job make money and die.

Any1 else experienced this?
How do you deal with it?
Are there "Brotherhoods" or Syndicate's in RL?

I know of the Free Mason and stuff but that seems more like a social club.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>16617398
For me it was an opposite things like when playing games I just felt what us the point to thinking that they just contribute to losing time and really not satisfying me in any productive way other than the plot and that shit which really does not give you shit. So yeah I guess thinking about that may help but also realise their is loads of shit like just having a group with your friends with common interest and instead of watching the plot advance or just interact with it it's better to make your life the plot and you the character (I guess you can think like that) and yeah live it to the maximum as you only live once and it's all up to you anon
>>
>>16617398
Then join a group or create one. It doesn't have to be esoteric bullshit, just browse meetup.com or search for local volunteer work and start attending.

Sure, they don't seem as cool and don't have any interesting initiation rituals, but they are real.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.