[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with instant regret after ejaculation? Even if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-09-23-15-16-32.png (947 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-23-15-16-32.png
947 KB, 720x1280
How do you deal with instant regret after ejaculation? Even if I masterbate to something weird after I'm done I'm so disgusted. Same happens with women. How do I stop myself from being disgusted? Or how do i make myself not do stupid shit while I'm horny.
>>
>>16616075
Come on their faces, so they'll always look stupider than you feel.
>>
>>16616075
That's your brain telling you that masturbation isn't right for you.
>>
I used to get this a lot when I was younger because I was raised Christian and taught that masturbation was inherently wrong. I tried to go without it and, after about a month of no-fap, I would always start having dreams where I raped women I knew. I'd cum in my sleep and wake up feeling horrified, literally sick to my stomach. I decided I'd rather mitigate my carnality than ignore it because the latter clearly didn't work, and just started masturbating whenever I felt like it. When I was a teen, that would sometimes be multiple times a day, but it's way less often now that I'm much older. I don't feel any guilt at all when I cum now, but I've never actually fucked someone. I would've this one time but she was on her period and didn't want to go all the way, and I felt deep regret after that but it was because I knew I was just lonely and using her for physical intimacy. I broke up with her the next day and felt a lot better. Maybe your experiences with guilt are similar?
>>
>>16616173
>broke up with a girl the day after she refused to have sex with you
I know you had your reasons, but this is how sluts are born.
>>
>>16616209
I've done that too
>>
>>16616209
It wasn't like that. I had actually told her I didn't want to go all the way like an hour before we got to the point of taking off clothing. She just mentioned it later as a reason for wanting to keep her pants on (literally) and that's when I realized that I didn't give a fuck about anything because I was so horny. I had been feeling the regret for weeks, but it took that night and a car crash the next day for me to snap out of it.
>>
>>16616245
I'm 21 and I may have been sexting a girl that is 17. Is that illegal? Met her on an app that says she's 19 tho
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.