[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal to be tweaked/agitated during an anxiety attack?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: anxiety-attack-36206_218x218.jpg (11 KB, 218x218) Image search: [Google]
anxiety-attack-36206_218x218.jpg
11 KB, 218x218
Is it normal to be tweaked/agitated during an anxiety attack?
I was thinking about really puny things like happiness and mild existentialism, but it's always happening for no apparent reason.
My heart is racing really fast, I'm feeling sick right now.
I can`t calm down, I'm having an anxiety attack and I have no reason to.
I feel like I'm gonna die from a heart failure or something.
I'm feeling too agitated to go sleep, it's been 5 hours now.

It's always happening for no apparent reason.

Any tips on how to calm down?
I think I might have PTSD
>>
>>16615780
Play a videogame, always helps me, or at least most of the times.
>>
>>16615780
Do you mind sharing what was this traumatic event? It's perfectly normal having these feelings. Panic and anxiety attacks induce extreme fear in your heart. You have to reach for love, Anon. You need more love in your life. Or maybe you do have love in your life but you can't feel it. Respect yourself enough to cut the bad ties off of your life and embrace what really is dear to you.
And when you say there is no reason...well, there is always a reason for these type of situations. Don't ignore your feelings.
Incorporate some form of physical exercise into your life, a milder one focusing on relaxation. Have you tried meditating? Or just going into nature to stare at the lake. The bees and the birds. Work on feeling safe. This world is crazy enough so we need to be anchored from the inside, does that make any sense?
>>
>>16615780
OP, a therapist might be able to help you figure this one out. Other than that, for immediate relief, you could try playing Tetris for a good hour. The game is proven to inhibit the formation of traumatic memories.
>>
Thanks guys.
I don't know the reason behind my anxiety.
Any tip to slow down heart rate?
>>
>>16615889
Take deep breaths and relax with some calming music you enjoy. Above all, be patient with yourself.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.