[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here watch Bojack Horseman? What does the quote at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1451357903735.jpg (239 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451357903735.jpg
239 KB, 1920x1080
Anyone here watch Bojack Horseman? What does the quote at the end of season 2 mean?
>>
The pic related one? Sounds to me like how i treat the gym... except i go every other day.

It's just about attaining a goal, and putting in the work. He seems to be in running gear there. Think about it.
>>
That things are hardest at the beginning. That if you persevere, things will fall into place.

I mean, the guys jogging right? When you start you're going to be out of shape, and that's when it's going to be the hardest. But as you get more fit, it'll become progressively easier.
>>
Well the babboon was talking about running, but it can be applied to many things.

Throughout season 2, Bojack was struggling to try to become a good person. At the end of season 1, he realized he was a jerk after reading Diane's biography about him. Then at the start of season 2 he decided to change himself because he was no longer happy with who he was. He treated it as a change that could happen overnight if he just had the right attitude, but as the season progressed he seemed to be failing pretty hard and fucking up over and over despite his efforts. The quote here is telling him that being a good person isn't something he can just suddenly do. It's something that will require hard work from him that he'll need to do every single day. But if he does, he'll eventually get used to it until not being an asshole becomes second nature.
>>
>>16615646

well he was literally talking about jogging, but the deeper meaning was just life in general.

Life can sometimes kick you right in the balls and piss on you while you are down, but you just have to get up and keep going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk82j1jQw_8
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.