[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
getting back in touch with divorced ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: 1451264369163.gif (733 KB, 288x422) Image search: [Google]
1451264369163.gif
733 KB, 288x422
More than a year ago I was involved with a woman who was technically not divorced yet. It was obvious that things were falling apart for them because he had cheated on her repeatedly and he abused her (he later confirmed it). Her then husband found out about it and confronted me. I basically agreed to never contact her again ( I have kept my promise).

Fast forward to the present and she pops up on my facebook feed. It seems to me like she has finally divorced (no ring on her finger).

I have this temptation to message her to see how she is and maybe to apologize to her (something I never got a chance to do), but part of me is afraid that her ex-husband (or maybe her husband still- I don't know for sure) might find out about it. I obviously don't want any more problems or stress in my life.

Should I just let it go /adv/? Or should I follow my heart and my temptation and try to contact her?
>>
File: 7d1.jpg (49 KB, 600x649) Image search: [Google]
7d1.jpg
49 KB, 600x649
>>16613897
bump
>>
>>16613897
Do you really need to apologize to her? It sounds like it was her husband that had the problem, not her... Anyway you should really give more detail. What happened between you her? How did it start, how did it end? Did she tell her husband about it or did he find out some other way?
>>
File: 1431211606418.png (41 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
1431211606418.png
41 KB, 255x200
>>16615075
>What happened between you her?
We had a romantic relationship. We never had sex, but we met up only a couple of times and made out.
>How did it start, how did it end?
It started because she wanted it to start. I wasn't after married woman; I wanted a normal relationship obviously. She just started being more friendly towards me and finally just told me one day that she liked me.
> Did she tell her husband about it or did he find out some other way?

She had promised to me that she was never going to tell him, but he found out about it through facebook. She came clean afterwards, which is how he actually found out who I was and confronted me.

Anything else you want to know?
>>
>>16615346
btw, it ended because I had to move across the country. Otherwise we would've kept our relationship going.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.