[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its 2:30am, im alone and cant sleep. super depressed and want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: rope.png (44 KB, 380x321) Image search: [Google]
rope.png
44 KB, 380x321
Its 2:30am, im alone and cant sleep. super depressed and want to kill myself. What can I do to get out of this mindset.
>>
>>16613675
Hello Ausfag.
>>
>>16613675
I hear killing yourself gets you out of this mindset. You should try it.
>>
>>16613675

>take a melatonin
>listen to sleep hypnosis videos / audio files
>try turning off ALL of the electricity in your house via the circuit box (except for your cell phone which can play the sleep hypnosis, but make sure its across the room)
>if theres too much light outside, try covering your window with towels/blankets/cloths
>try sleeping on the couch
>try sleeping on any other spare furniture you have
>try going for a small walk outside
>try adjusting the heat
>try taking an aspirin (sometimes we dont realize how tense or sore our muscles are when were tryna sleep)
>try listening to a soft story narration, perhaps creepsmcpasta
>try a warm glass of milk with honey
>>
Get outside and go for a long hike in the most remote place you can find. Nature has a way of centering you and can bring you back from the brink like nothing else.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.