[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit I haven't gone on a date since the 8th grade.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-12-27-20-12-12.png (167 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-27-20-12-12.png
167 KB, 1080x1920
Holy shit I haven't gone on a date since the 8th grade. I have good enough looks but how do I not seem mentally dead and void of real emotion?
>>
Be interesting.

I'm in the same boat as you, Went on my second date in my life a few weeks ago. We were able to take for several hours because we shared common interests.
>>
File: user_23744_3TE98SS9.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
user_23744_3TE98SS9.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>16611058
OP is pic related you?
>>
>>16611058
Don't put all of your eggs in one basket. Girls talk and date multiple men at once a lot of times. You should do the same and then pick the most attractive girl you have. It's that simple. If you fail with a chick just brush it off and move onto the next because 99% of the women on dating apps are worthless so you don't lose anything if they reject you. You honestly have nothing to lose. Keep trying op, you'll get the hang of it.

A lot of sluts like when you make jokes about your dick so you could always try that.
>>
you think thats bad! i never been on a date in my life! your in on the money my friend and let me say that money is big!
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.