[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been alpha widowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
How do you guys get over someone that literally saved you from a doomed existence? I know these kind of stories have been endlessly asked here but I just...can't. I am aware that there are plenty of fish in the sea but she was my type of woman: mature, a bit shy/reserved, beautiful but not amazing (7-8/10), has great values, good job, no tattoos or piercings...

I am a 22 y/o male and I was really into a 27 y/o female. 2 years ago I started going to a track and field club in order to change myself (boderline NEET, no friends, no female interaction...). At first, I just wanted to train but eventually grew closer to this girl and she asked me what do I do in life? I froze for a second and she said I look like a firefighter and this is where she gave me purpose.

Since I met her, everything about me changed:

>accepted into the firefighter academy
>new haircut
>new clothes
>less shy than before
>bought my dream car
>started to read the redpill

I have tried to make things work with her but I was friendzoned long ago. I made a move on her in August and said she views me as a 2nd degree friend that I was funny, smart and kind but she just can't open herself about other subjects. She is sorry that she induced me in error and says that the reason I always felt like a stranger to her is that she still has her heart broken by her previous relationship (she is literally the definition of alpha widow) and she tries to forget about it. I tried to talk to her like nothing happened a month later but her responses were short and dry. It has been 2 months since I have talked to her and I don't think she will ever re-initiates the conversation.
>>
>>16609787
I looked up what her ex looked like and I get it now:

>guy is tall
>co-founder of a big bicycle start up in my city (that also explains this girl's love for bicycles)
>lives in a upper middle class apartment (she always told me she sought independence...)
>seems to have a lot of friends and pretty popular

I never stood a chance against him. But in someway, I owe everything I have achieved because of her...and I can't let her go. I want to reconnect with her but I don't think there is a way. I am already abysmal with women and even though I have tremendously improved, it's still not enough.

What do now?
>>
File: 3Y8CYIC.jpg (704 KB, 960x697) Image search: [Google]
3Y8CYIC.jpg
704 KB, 960x697
>>16609790
shes out of your league bud. leave her be, pursing her longer is just creepy. treasure the memories you have of her and be grateful for those. you dont need any more than that
>>
File: 2q8wTrr.jpg (58 KB, 600x554) Image search: [Google]
2q8wTrr.jpg
58 KB, 600x554
>>16609809
actually, let me rephrase. you dont deserve more than that. any fgt that uses the term "alpha widow" unironically is pretty much a giant douche.
>>
>>16609827
How am I a giant douche? I used the term to try to explain her current situation. Her ex was the best man she ever had and from now on, she will always compare to him. He was her "alpha", her "best" and at first I didn't believe too much about the redpill but until now, it has explained everything about her and my relationship with women in general.
>>
>>16609920
>How am I a giant douche?

You really got to watch what you read on here: remember alot of these kids are bitter, jaded NEETs that are toxic in their jealousy of successful people.

You're doing good, OP. Keep on with the path your on. Maybe you'll save some hot chick from a fire and she'll fall in love with you.

Hope it goes well for you!
>>
>>16609787
>she is literally the definition of alpha widow
enlighten me. What, literally, is the definition of alpha widow, besides "her"?
>>
>>16609949
I know reddit is hated by people here but I think it describes well what exactly is an alpha widow:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/2s1coz/what_is_an_alpha_widow_and_why_does_it_matter/

Basically, a woman that had an amazing boyfriend and can't just let it go. If you aren't the best she ever had, it is no use.

This one is good too:

https://tempesttcup.wordpress.com/2014/01/21/the-making-of-an-alpha-widow/
>>
>>16609979
so shes an arrogant slut unless she settles with a beta faggot like you. you got a haircut and bought some new clothes. wow. she doesnt owe you shit
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.