[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet girl while my then-relationship was falling apart, use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: sersh.webm (3 MB, 1370x1038) Image search: [Google]
sersh.webm
3 MB, 1370x1038
>meet girl while my then-relationship was falling apart, use her as emotional escape
>year later, friend confesses she's in love with me
>literally find her attractive one day and repulsive the next, it changes constantly
>we have good chemistry
>can't tell if it's because we genuinely do or if I'm just more confident around her because I've always known she was attracted to me
>on days I'm repulsed, I find it so bad that I'd be embarrassed to be seen in public dating her
>but, haven't had any romantic prospects in a very long time

I really can't sort these feelings out. Does it sound like I'm attracted, or a thirsty man seeing a desert mirage?
>>
>>16609711
Thirst.

step outside of yourself and observe from an anon point of view

you aren't attracted to her.
you're already repulsed by being seen in public with her.

how's that going to play out a year into dating?
how's it going to crush this awesome person when you inevitably dump them because you're turned off by their appearance?

Stay friends.
Or, if you're that thirsty, fuck her and tell her you really dont want to date right now. That way you've put it out there, and if she decides to just keep banging, then you don't have to worry about shit
>>
NOT. LOVE.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.