[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm really fucking bored right now. Every sunday I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1450133069233.jpg (58 KB, 474x548) Image search: [Google]
1450133069233.jpg
58 KB, 474x548
I'm really fucking bored right now. Every sunday I have off and I usually just clean up the house. When I'm done with that though, I pretty much just browse 4chan all night until bedtime.

I like to draw, play guitar, and code, but i just cant be bothered doing them. I'm not exceptionally good at any of them, but I feel like even if I do these, I waste my time. But even so, I'm wasting time by doing nothing.

anyone else feel like this?

I'm taking anti-depressants and everyone said that they have been working, but I still don't see it.
>>
4 words=
YOU. NEED. A. LOVER.
>>
>>16609676
I feel it.
I'm decent at some things and should definitely fill my time with more productive shit.
It's a habitual rut, honestly.
You get drawn into doing the easy, brainless, nothing for hours and hours and hours, and then you go to bed going "Fuck I wasted all that time".

You need to develop more productive routines. You clean every Sunday, so that's a good start. Fuck around with guitar, code, or drawing for at least a couple hours. Commit to it. Mix it up if you get bored, but commit to at least a couple hours of nurturing these (could-be) talents.
Then, commit an hour to learning something new or doing something new. Maybe working out... learning a different type of code, learning how to play a different style of music, etc.

If you can do that for a couple weeks, it will become routine, just like your cleaning.

There is simply nothing on 4chan (or facebook, or insta, etc) that is going to be beneficial to you. Unless you use them as marketing tools for a business or something...

>>16609788
lol no.
dumb
>>
File: doooo eeeet.png (1 MB, 5064x4284) Image search: [Google]
doooo eeeet.png
1 MB, 5064x4284
You need to get out of your own little self-created bubble. Get out of the house. Exercise. Be with people. You're stuck in your own head and you're comfortable there and making excuses to justify your stagnation.

Get out of your comfort zone, OP. LIVE YOUR LIFE WHILE YOU HAVE IT!
>>
pls respond
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.