[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women who have or have had casual sex, what was it like? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 25.jpg (164 KB, 582x579) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
164 KB, 582x579
Women who have or have had casual sex, what was it like?
I'm not really having much success getting a real relationship (combination of looking like Quasimodo's sister and not going out). Getting very sexually frustrated. However I don't imagine casual sex to be a very rewarding thing for the woman - I don't imagine the guy would really give a fuck and therefore it wouldn't be very good sex. But maybe I'm wrong.
What have your experiences been?
>>
I've only had casual sex a couple of times. Twice so that I was in a bar alone, started to talk to some dude, hung out with them for the evening and ended up going home with them. The first guy texted me from abroad for some years, the second dated me for a few weeks before we realised we're too different, the 3rd I met at a friend's birthday party and ended up having a nearly year-long long-distance relationship with. The fourth, I think, is the only one that actually qualifies as "casual" since I never saw them again even though they tried to text me a couple of times. It was fun, we were part of a random group having an afterparty in a park after the bars had closed and slinked to his place.

It depends a lot on whether or not you have chemistry with the guy and how you both feel about it. It can be good fun, I suppose, both recognising the situation and that you're in the same boat so to speak, and especially if the mutual feeling is good and friendly it can be a lark, but it requires that you meet the right dude for the one night stand. Which is rare. Most of the time, even if there are interested guys, I just haven't gotten the right effortless feeling.

I don't know what it would be like if it was really someone you don't care about but just rate qt enough to fuck. Personally I can't bring myself to do something like that
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.