[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Generally speaking what would make you consider a guy "whipped"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
Generally speaking what would make you consider a guy "whipped"? I've had a couple of people say it about/to my boyfriend, and I don't understand where it comes from.
>>
>>16608867

They're bitter and trying to ruin other people's relationships.
>>
>>16608877
I don't know man, I've got a friend who's 101% beta and has a terribly abusive GF. She's got the guy completely wrapped around her finger, every sane person would leave her after a month, but this guy has been with her for about 2 years now.

As for you OP, the things he generally does are:
>COMPLETELY bent to his girl's opinions
>can reject things he likes in an instant if his girl doesn't like it
>literaly stopped forming his own opinionsa bout people, if his girl doesn't liek someone, he'll hate that person in an instant, even if he never met them
>bends over to his girl's every whim
>buys her shit
>>
>>16608877
Thank you.

>>16608896
Thanks for the list. We buy each other things but the girls I live with sometimes compliment me on something my boyfriend's bought me. I always say if it's from him so I suppose in that sense I'm more vocal about presents than he is. Maybe it's just stuff like that which gave off this impression.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.