[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PLEASE HELP! >Clear Penile Discharge I have had 2 urine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: George-Costanza-7.jpg (35 KB, 590x443) Image search: [Google]
George-Costanza-7.jpg
35 KB, 590x443
PLEASE HELP!

>Clear Penile Discharge

I have had 2 urine tests over the last 6 weeks, both clear for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea.. I have severe anxiety about having Genital herpes (and have had some redness on my glans (that appears and then disappears randomly) but no fluid filled blisters...

HOWEVER..

I have had very small amounts of clear penile discharge.. It does not drip out of my penis but you can see the end of my penis is wet and sticky to touch (like precum)

My glans was red yesterday and I was freaking out, it was slightly better this morning and basically back to normal by tonight.

I just did 45 minutes light exercise and when I went to the bathroom I had the clear discharge again..

I am worried about herpes and have read that it can cause penile discharge in 1 to 2% of men BUT that those men have said it may be the worst pain they have ever felt.. I feel no pain at all when this happen and have had no trouble urinating.. What could be causing this????

Please help!
>>
That's a serious STD... you need to see a doctor asap
>>
>>16608615

Like?

I have tested clear for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea twice, the first time was 1 week after possible exposure and the second time 2 weeks after that (3 weeks after possible exposure). The possible exposure in question was protected sex with a woman of unknown status.

I have had no blisters just an on and off redness of the glans (tip of my penis) and this slight clear discharge which I have seen approx 3 times (once after waking up so I assumed precum as I probably had an erection during the night) once in an afternoon (maybe about 1.5 hours after having a random erection) and then just before which was after 45 minutes of exercise and light stretching.

I do not recall any other instances.

Please dont be a dick and freak me out for no reason, if you think it is legitimately an STD at least tell me what it could be.
>>
>>16608629
Dude, if you're worried go to a fucking doctor. There is literally nothing anyone can do for you over the internet, and even if you found someone to help you there's no way for you to know if what he's saying is bullshit or legitimately helpful.

Either go to a doctor now, or keep worrying and posting shit online until you get so fed up you go to a doctor anyway.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.